The Cutted Talk...

Luna walks over to Lincoln's bedroom and knocked at it...

Lincoln: GO AWAY YOU EVIL ROBOT THINGY! I WILL NOT BE YOUR PRECIOUS FOOD AN---

Luna: Bro?

Lincoln was shocked with his eyes wide open...

Lincoln: L-Luna? I-Is that you?

Luna: Yeah bro... Why are you so scared?

Lincoln burst into tears... Luna came and sit next to him while Lincoln is hugging her body.... Lincoln is like a little angel in Luna's eyes...

Luna: Tell me what's wrong Lil' bro...

Lincoln: Well! L-Luan was been taken by an evil robot that looked like her! That robot was trying to impersonate Luan's actions and wanted to take me instead...

Luna: *Giggles*

Lincoln: Is there something f-funny in anything I said...?

Luna: No bro you got it all wrong... *Beep beep beep!* Welp gotta go lil bro...

Lincoln: O-okay Luna... Is it safe to come out now?

Luna: Hehehe... Its always safe to come out lil bro...

Luna came out of Lincoln's room and closed the door gently...

Luna: Soon lil bro... Soon! You will know the truth about me and Luan... I just hope he and the others don't freak out.... I just hope....

UGGGGH! MY STORIES ARE GETTING RIDICULOUSLY SHORT! WELP, ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOMEDAY! X3 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READIG IT AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!!

SEE YA :3!