Christmas Special

Note: This is published this December 24 and all that will be shown in this chapter is not supported in the real and actual storyline, It will be just a christmas special for you guys! It is still related to the story! ENJOY AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

Back in the forest, 2 great beasts were fighting, left and right they were creating chaos, everywhere there were fire and wood scratches in one of the trees, Lola was there to stop that horrible chaos, she was there to stop them from wreaking havoc in to the forest.

Lana lifted Lynn up into the very sky which Lynn tried to not let her do it, but she was too late, Lana is first to make her move.

Lynn: *In Pain* U-ugh! *Whines can be heard* Y-your c-claw... *Whines even louder* I-it hurts!

Lana: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

When Lana reached her final stop, she turned around and flew down in a very fast speed rate! Lynn can't see anything because everything is moving very quickly! So, Lynn just closed her eyes and let pain get over her!

In just one hard throw, Lynn was on her way to the ground, her eyes are still closed because of her first time admiting defeat to a six year old. Then in all of a sudden!

BANG!

Lynn: AHHHHH! *Crying because of pain*

Rocks cracked because of that intense fall, Lynn failed. She can't fail now! Lincoln, would get hurt! But is there another way in such serious situations?

Lana came down from the sky and looked at Lynn, Lynn can understand what Lana is saying.

"Any last words? Monster?"

She pulled out a flaming fireball on her mouth, she didn't unleashed it yet because she was waiting for an answer.

Lynn: Why bother? *Sad*

The huge dragon monster stopped, Lynn was on the ground with blood on her snout, Lana was in a very questioned look.

"W-What?"

Lynn turned around at the dragon with no faith or hope in her eyes.

Lynn: Heh, its just funny, y-know? Not defending yourself too much because its lacking of someone, and now... I am going to die, exactly when christmas is about to get involved... *Looks away* You can do it, kill me all you want, stab me with all of those dirty claws of yours. Its not going to be worth it anyway.

Lola: *Tears up* Lynn, Look out!

Lynn: What are you going to say when you get home with blood on your clothes? What will they react when they knew you are a monster? Just like me. *Tears up* I just want some peace and harmony!

Luan: Why? Is there something BROTHERING you? Ahahahahahahaha! Get it?

Luan butted in for no reason! The three of them (Lynn, Lola and Lana) stared at Luan for a very short time, stopping their tears and being disgusted at Luan's statement. Lola's face was very much confused but disgusted.

Lynn: Luan! Why do you have to ruin such a good moment?

Luan: Whaaat? Its not warm to be outside! Besides, its COLD for you two to fight and kill! You don't want to get tied up in Christmas Eve! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Wipes of tears* I am just EGGcited for Christmas! OHOHOHO! A double!

Everyone groans at Luan's puns but Luan didn't cared.

Lola quickly turns up a question!

Lola: How did you and Luna quickly became normal?

Luan: Say what there Lola?

Lola: I meant to say was, a while ago before I left, I saw you two fighting, then how did you two became closer again?

Luan: Oh tha--

Luna teleported with Lincoln and Lucy by her side, Lucy saw Lynn and went there quietly, Lincoln was really confused about everything.

Luna: Oh hey there little dudettes! Howzit goin'?

Lucy: *At Lynn* Are you okay? *Helps Lynn to stand up on her two paws*

Lynn: Ugh, *A little wolf cry* I-I'm O-okay! *Tries to smile a little wider but you can see the fail attempt*

Lucy: *Chuckles*

Lincoln: C-Can you t-tell me on what is this?! Luna, why didn't you told me there were monsters than I expected??? *sweats*

Luna: *Nervous* I-I d-don't k-know little bro, i-its the f-first time s-seeing them t-too! *sweats*

Chaos was there, there was a werewolf, 2 giant serpents one is multiple limbs while the other one is multiple wings, a cyborg/ half mech - half human, and a skeleton.

Lola: Ugh! *All of her limbs were crossed arms except for the one that she used for standing* Just tell ME the story on why you Luan *Looks at Luan* and You Luna *Looks at Luna* became close again... *Furious*

They all listened to Luna's story on why she and Luan got close again after that huge fight.

Lola: Ooooh! Now I know the story! Thanks Luna!

Lynn: Now, now! You don't want to spoil the story to the readers...

Lucy: *Gets closer to Lola* Yes, and if you do, *Shows her creepy red eyes with her creepy smile* you will just spoil the fun.

Lola: *Whimps* *Gently nods*

Lucy: *Dry* Good...

Luna: Lets stop all of our ruckus and lets rock and roll at our house dude and dudettes! Come on and hold my hand! I will give you all a shorcut to home dudes!

They all grabbed Luna's hand even if they're using their claws. Luna quickly summons her magic and when she teleported, everything that surrounding them is purple and in a split second, they're back at the backyard. They sighed in relief because everything was back to normal.

They did the stuff they wanted, they setup their christmas tree and hugged their family, including a worried dad and mom, they ate a meal while Lincoln talks to each one of them about their monster shifting abilities, each of them sweat but they still talk up, once that the rest came home, they hug the remaining ones too... They waited for christmas until its time! They opened their presents and received very nice gifts! It was fun seeing them in a perfect ending!

Lynn quickly hid away from the others, when the coast is clear she opened a camera and recorded herself.

Lynn: Hey there readers! Its been awhile since we gotten into a fight and become weird and stuff but I hope you like it! *Widely smiles* Look! There is all the snow and I am really happy today too! No more secrets this time! Peace out readers!

The camera is down but still recording. It's a little bit fast that is why we can't see the ground or anything and when the camera stopped moving around, its more stable to see. We can hear in the background that Lynn was trying to convince each one of them to look at the camera and say something! They almost hesitated but they agreed, Lynn lifted the camera once again and in just a matter of seconds they all said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

In unison. Then they all laughed because joy is filling them up!

Hi guys! This is a Christmas special and coming from me! Its a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too! Well I hope you like this chapter and this was a 1223 words special!

SEE YA :3!