Prologue

A newly settled family in New York went to see a carnival .While visiting the carnival Alexia gets separated from her family . While searching her family Alexia finds herself in a deserted area . While looking for help Alexia finds a little girl about 8 years held at gun point . Alexia runs faster and takes the shot which was aimed at the little girl and saves her. Alexander Royals the little girls ( Bianca's) brother appears at the scene and see's Alexia being shot by the gun on the shoulders .Alexander runs forwards and catches Alexia before she hits the floor .

See how the love story of Alexander Royals and Alexia Diaz began .

Alexander Royals :-

A handsome ,Greek god ,Italian multi billionaire who is the Optima of perfection. He had many women's at his feet and he is adored by men. He is #1 of the richest of the world. He is also a model and a singer and a world famous business man. He uses women's like tissue paper He has a different women's in his arms everyday. In other words he is a player and is also arrogant . He doesn't believe in love at first sight and relationship's . But one innocent girl changes it all and now he wants her . He will stop at nothing to get what he wanted.

Alexia Diaz :-

An innocent , beautiful girl with a body to die for . She is a famous fashion designer ,model,artist and a singer . She wants to make her identity known to all by her own hardwork . She is also the most rated and famous model .Many
boys tried to date her but she was not interested in anyone . She wanted someone who will understand her ,love he ,protect her and be proud of her . She wants to feel the feeling of butterflies fluttering in her stomach only by seeing hi .She believes in love at first sight and want to marry the person she loves . Her dreams comes true when she meets a hot and  handsome man that is the one and only ....... .. . . . .. . .. . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . .. . . ..Alexander Royal.

___________*******______________

Please vote and comment if you like my story guys .

There will be many mistakes in this book as I am only 13 years old so forgive me for those mistakes and please comment . Love you guys .
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘.