Chapter 2

As we reached the airport the chauffeur parked the car near the airport parking lot . We took our handbags and went inside the airport . Some paparazzi and fans were waiting in the airport but I didn't have time for paparazzi questions so I told my bodyguards to block them . As I looked at my fans there was a huge crowd , some wanted selfies with me ,some autographs and remaining wanted to give me gifts . I spent 15 minutes with my fans as I not a rude person and they have waited for me . While walking into the airport to get my bags checked , a little Adorable girl came running to me one hand holding a candy and another a pen .

" Hello Alexia I am a big big big fan of you and I love your songs" the little girl said .

" Hello ,what's your name cutie" I asked her bending down to her level.

" Nicolasi " The girl said .

" A beautiful name for a beautiful girl " I said to her .

She smiled shyly and a adorable blush appeared on her face .

" Thank you , I want to give you my favourite candy " Nicolasi said holding out her hand showing me my favourite candy .

" Oh ,this is also my favourite candy thank you Nicolasi " .
I said to Nicolasi .

" Your welcome , Alexia can I get your autograph " Nicolasi asked lifting the pen and holding out her hand .

" You want my autograph .....on your hand " I asked Nicolasi .

She nodded saying yes .

" But I will give you that but on one condition " I said to Nicolasi.

" What ? I will do anything ?" Nicolasi explained .

I laughed seeing Nicolasi serious .

" You have to give me your ...............mmhmmmm ......let me think.........you have to give me your autograph " I said smiling .

" But my handwriting is not good " Nicolasi said .

" Don't worry just give me your autograph that to on my hand .
Will you give an autograph princess ?" I asked her .

" Okay " she said smiling.

She sribbled her name on my wrist . And I gave her my autograph .

" And Nicolasi your handwriting is good " I said to Nicolasi .

" Thank u Alexia " she said shyly .

" Okay bye Nicolasi " I said to her .

" Bye Alexia " she said smiling .

After that I left and entered my flight . My seat was next to Christine and I went over there and sat . Soon our plight took off . It was 14   hours flight so  we slept  the whole time in the flight .

______________________________
Author note
Hey guys please vote my story share it with your friends and enjoy .