Chapter :-1

The above picture is of Alexia's old home .

Chapter one :- Going to New York .

Alexia's POV:-

       "Dad I finished packing, when are we leaving ?" I said as i entered my dad's office room.

"Good to hear that ,the shipper's will arrive soon. And we are leaving tonight the flight is at 8 pm sharp ". Dad said .

Dad was packing some papers , half of his office was already packed.

" Did you say goodbye to your friends ?". Dad asked .

   " Yes dad , I already called them yesterday and they came over and we said our goodbyes". I replied

   " Good " . Dad said .

   " Dad can I help you in packing? ". I asked

" Of course dear " . Dad said

I helped dad in packing some papers , files and other things .
It was almost 3:30 pm when we finished packing dad's office. Mom also finished packing with the help from Christine .And by the way Christine is my fifteen year old little sister .Me and  Christine stayed awake last night till 2:30 Am to finish packing and woke up late at 12:00 noon .
Mom and dad started packing in the morning .

The shipper's arrived at 4:00 pm. They carried all the boxes into the shipping truck .
They finished loading the boxes at 5:00 pm and left.
  We still had some time till we leave so I looked once more at my house memorising  everything of the house I had grown up in.

  " I am going to miss this house" I said .

" Me too ". Christine said .

" Yes ,we are surely going to miss this house " Mom said with a sad smile .

"Ok ladies no more feeling sad it's not like we are never coming again ." Dad said .

"  But how can we not be sad, dad. Me and Christine have practically grown up in here . We have spent our happy and sad moments in this house ." I said .

" Yes dad, Alexia is right . And dad why all of a sudden we have to leave Canada and move to New York? ". Christine asked

" You all know that I had a company in New York right?  ". Dad  asked

We nodded.

" That company had always had the highest rate of income . But past six months the company is pacing loss ." Dad said .

" But why is the company going into loss " Christine asked dad.

" That is the reason we are going there " Dad said

" But dad you can go there and handle everything and come back , can't you ? And why do you need is going there and living over there permanently?". I asked dad

" Alexia , I have gone to New York a couple times to see what is going wrong with the company but I couldn't find out what the problem is . Some say that the manager is not working properly . But when I asked the manager about work he says that the investors are not pleased with us ". Dad said

" If I have to solve this problem I may have to stay there for days ,weeks or months that I don't know . And I can't live my life with my family being in one country and I being in another for  months . I may sound selfish but I need you all close to me " . Dad said , his face showed he is sad.

  I felt guilty for saying something like that to dad . Even I can't live without my dad I am more like a daddies girl whereas Christine is more like a mommy's girl.

" I am sorry dad , even I can't live without you " . I apologized to dad .

"Your saying you can't live without your dad but what will you do when you get married? " Mom asked

" No!no !no!! She is not going to marry" dad said pulling toward him and hugging me tightly .

" Who said I am going to marry. And I will always be with my dad " ? I said

" We will see about that in the future " Mom said smiling .

" And Alexia I know you don't want to leave Canada . Even I am sad about leaving Canada but what can we do the the circumstances are like this that we have to no option. " Dad said

  " And your mom has gotten a job there to be a chef in a world famous hotel . There is also a championship  which held every ten years and your mom has got selected in it . Not only that but she is one among the top three contestants". Dad said and looked at Mom.

" Congrats mom " . I and Christine said at the same time .

" And Christine you will continue your studies in New York well known university . Dad said smiling

" Oh my god , thank you dad " Christine said smiling .

  One thing you should know about Christine is that she takes her studies very seriously . But is not like those typical nerd . She goes to parties in fact she is also a good singer like me . We both make our own contents . We were both very popular in school , college not because of our dad being a well known business man . We were both good in studies , and other activities . She once said to me become like me . And we do not fight like those typical sibbling , intact we act more like best friends . Like me Christine also believes in love but we both are not involved in any relationships . Christine also wants to be a model like me . She is really pretty .And  the reason we are not in a relationship is not because nobody loves us . Intact in schools and colleges many boys wanted to our boyfriend and we used to receive many love letters and the girls would be jealous about us  . But I never had  interest in any boys nor Christine .

" And Alexia you are very popular , you already have many fashion trends to model in New York . Dad said smiling .

" But dad I never asked or contacted them for any fashion shows " I said

" That's why I said popular  Alexia . They already know you will be staying in New York and you are the most famous model , so " Dad said proudly

" And Alexia in New York there is going to be held the first music show in which many well know singers are gonna perform and guess what you are one among them " Dad said

" Oh my god ! Really far this was one of my dreams and I am getting a chance to fulfill it . " I said surprised

" Wow ! Wow !! Wow!!! " I squealed and jumped up and down

Mom , dad and Christine laughed seeing me acting like a child .

" And Alexia I have a surprise for you in  New York" Dad said going near mom who was smiling at me . Even Christine was smiling .

" What is it " I asked dad

" Alexia why is it called a surprise. ? And have a little patience " Dad said

" But dad at least give me a clue about it " I said

" Ok first clue it's a good surprise  second clue  you will love it we think so and the third clue you will get it in New York and not in Canada ." Dad said

" What kind of clue is that " I pouted .

Dad just  laughed.

" You guys are torturing me " I said .

They all laughed while I glared at them but smiled anyways seeing  how  happy  they are.

We didn't know when the time flew as it was almost tile for us to leave for airport .
The ride to reach airport was about 45 minutes​ and it was almost 6:45 pm . So we took some family pictures with our house and Locked the house and left to airport .