Chapter 1

Madi's POV
I was sitting at home, bored as usual. There is never anything to do when Davina's gone and I'm not bothering Marcel.
"That's what I can do, I can bother Marcela," I say giggling at his female nickname.
I skipped out the door and to the compound. Once I got there I heard voices. It must be Diego or one of the other vampires.
I walked in while yelling, "Marcela your favorite witch, friend, family member, British girl and neighbor is here!!!"
I heard him chuckling, "Do you always have to say that when you walk into my place?"
"Yup," I say popping the 'p'.
I stop in front of Marcela and open my arms. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly. I saw Diego and smiled at him. He grins and nods his head. Diego has a little crush on me but I like him as a brother. Marcel pulls away and I see six people besides Diego. I look at Marcel.
"Are you gonna introduce us or not?" I ask him.
"Oh right yeah. Okay Everyone this is Madi Denton the strongest witch in history even stronger than the Original witch-," Marcel was cut off by them all gasping.
"Hold the sound effects for the end. Anyways as I was saying, Madi meet the Mikaelson's. You know the Original vampires and Original hybrid I was telling you about. First up we have the blonde girl with green eyes that's Freya she's not a vampire she's a witch, long story. Next is the man with the longish ha-," I cut him off.
"He looks like a gay pirate," I say.
Marcel laughs, as does Diego, and so does a blonde guy with gorgeous baby blue eyes.
"As I was saying Madi the guy with longish hair is named Finn. He's also a vampire Next is the man in the suit, that's Elijah.  He is the noble vampire Mikaelson. Next is Kol the argent asshole vampire. He is the most reckless Mikaelson there is. Then we have Rebekah right there-," Again I cut him off.
"Let me guess you slept with her?" I ask.
He chuckles and nods, "Now shut up til the end."
I pout but he continues anyways, "Rebekah is the youngest vampire Mikaelson. And lastly the hybrid of the Mikaelson's Niklaus Mikaelson. Or Klaus as he prefers."
I look at Klaus and smile, "I'm gonna call you Santa Klaus or Nikki Poo."
Marcel laughs and shakes his head. Diego looks surprised at first but grinned. The Mikaelson's besides Nikki Poo laughed. Nikki Poo was wide eyed and I smiled.
"Alright then, love," Nikki Poo says.
I look at Marcel and saw him looking at anywhere but Rebekah.
"I'm gonna call you Barbie Klaus or Bex. You're Elfy or Eli. You're Gay Pirate. You're Emerald or Fre, and you're Kolbear," I finish saying.
"What is it with you and nicknames?" Diego asks.
"Well Dora, I just like them," I say.
I look in between Marcela and Bex. I looked at Diego and walk to him. I link arms with him and walk to Marcela.
"Go on talk to her," I whisper then pull away.
I wink at him and pull Diego with me. I stop and turn the other Mikaelson's.
"You guys coming?" I ask.
They look at Rebekah and Marcel then to Diego and I. They nodded and followed after us.
"So Santa Klaus tell me why is everyone so scared of you?" I asked.
"Because love, I'm the Original Hybrid," Nikki Poo said.
"So what I'm not scared of you that's for sure. You're just to cute. You're dimples, curly dark blonde hair, and gorgeous bright blue eyes," I said poking his cheek.
"Stop," Santa Klaus said.
I smirked and skipped ahead of everyone. Diego laughed and I gave him a sweet smile.
"If you stay on her good side she's a total sweetheart," Diego told the others.
"He right. I'm a total sweetheart," I said my accent clearly on view.
"Gay Pirate why aren't you talking?" I interrogated.
"Could I have a different nickname please?" Finn asked me.
"Oh my goodness he does speak and let think about it," I said kissing his cheek.
Emerald chuckled.
"Elfy what about you?" I ask him.
"Well Miss. Denton what ever you want to call me is fine by me," Eli says.
"Thank you Elfy. So Emerald do you like your nickname I gave you?" I ask her.
"I do, Madi," She said.
"Good, now what about you Kolbear? Do you like yours?" I ask him.
"No but I can deal with it," He says.
I smile and jump on his back. I kiss his cheek. Dora, Gay Pirate, Emerald, and Elfy  laughed. Santa Klaus was glaring daggers at the ground.
"Nikki Poo are you alright?" I ask.
"Yes I am," He says looking at me.
I smile and wrap my arms around Kolbear's neck. He grabs my thighs to hold me up.
"Oh I got it Gay Pirate since Finn is Irish I'm gonna call you Leprechaun," I squeal.
"Ah damn it," He sighs.
"Hey Finn it's better to just go with it. I've had the nickname Dora for about 6 years and she has never changed it," Dora says.
"Kolbear your backs not soft," I complain.
"So?" He asks.
"Ugh," I groan and jump down.
I look at Santa Klaus and skip to his side. He looks down to me and I smile. He frowns knowing what I want.
"Santa Klaus," I sing.
"No," He shakes his head.
"Please," I beg.
I give him baby eyes and he shakes his head, sighing. He stops and looks at me.
"Fine," He says.
I kiss his cheek but really close to his mouth. He freezes completely as I did that. I jump on his back and wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He grabs my thighs and gives them a squeeze. He starts walking again.
"Weee," I said.
"You're a very strange girl you know that, right?" Leprechaun asks me.
"Yup," I said popping the 'p'.