Chapter 2

Madi's POV
I'm still on Santa Klaus's back. He was soft and warm.
"Tell me Santa Klaus, you're the only one I haven't asked yet. Do you like your nicknames?" I ask,laying my head on his shoulder.
"I will only like them if I get to give you a nickname love," He says.
"Okay," I said.
"Hmm how about Mad Hatter?" He asks.
"Whatever you want," I say.
"Alright then," He said.
Leprechaun was frowning.
"What's wrong, Leprechaun?" I ask.
"Can I give you a nickname?" He asks.
"All of you can besides you Dora," I say sternly.
"I'll call you Weirdo," Kolbear said.
"I'm gonna call you Crumpet," Emerald says.
"How about Mads?" Leprechaun says.
"Alright you all gave me a nickname, happy?" I ask.
"Very," "Yup," "Very much," They all say.
I roll my eyes and lay my head back down on Nikki Poo's shoulder.
"Santa Klaus you have a soft and warm back. Did you know that?" I ask.
"Now I do, Mad Hatter," He says softly.
"I could easily go to sleep," I said.
"Well don't," He said.
"Let's go to my house. Dora lead the way," I said.
"Okay," He said.
We make it to my house and I use my powers to open the door.
"My kitchen D," I said still on Santa Klaus's back.
We go to my kitchen and Nikki Poo carefully sets me down. I kiss his cheek.
"Thanks for the ride," I said.
He rolls his eyes at me as I jump to sit on the counter.
"Dora could you get them some blood bags please," I demanded.
He knew where they were, so he quickly left to go downstairs. I got a text and saw it was from Davina.
'That date sucked -D'
'Come to my house -M'
'Alright be there soon -D'
I smiled and saw Dora come back in.
"Hey Diego Davina's coming over. Make some lemonade pretty please," I said.
"Alright," He said.
"Who's Davina?" Kolbear asked.
"She my female best friend," I replied.
"What's her nickname?" Emerald asked.
I smirked looked down. Diego laughed and looked at me.
"Tell them," He said still laughing.
I giggled and said, "Twinkie."
"What's a Twinkie?" Kolbear asked.
I fell off the counter giggling only to be caught by Santa Klaus. Diego was chuckling and mixing the lemonade.
"Why Twinkie?" Santa Klaus asked me ignoring Kolbear's question.
"You wouldn't get it," Diego said.
"It's an inside joke between the Twinkie, Marcela, Dora, and I," I said.
Someone then opened the door and walked inside. I grinned and got out of Santa Klaus's arms. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Twinkie.
"Twinkie!!!" I yelled.
"Hello Madi Bear," She smiled.
I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the kitchen. She saw everyone and turned to me.
"Who are they?" She asked.
Dora came and hugged Twinkie. She smiled at him and hugged him back.
"Twinkie these are the Mikaelson's but one of them is with Marcela. That's Santa Klaus or Nikki Poo, Kolbear, Emerald, Elfy or Eli, and Leprechaun. Or their real names are Klaus, Kol, Freya, Elijah, and Finn," I said.
"Hello," She said.
I saw Kolbear staring at her. I grinned and nudged Santa Klaus. He looked at me and I pointed at Kolbear. He saw and chuckled. That caught Kolbear's attention. He looked at us and noticed us chuckling and giggling. He glared at us but we just started laughing. Santa Klaus had to hold me up so I wouldn't fall down. Everyone looked at us wiredly. Their looks made us laugh even harder. Santa Klaus calmed down before me and he kept me upright. I finally calmed down and noticed everyone staring at me.
"Carry on," I said getting off Nikki Poo.
They all laughed slightly at me then carried on talking to the person before. I started talking to Nikki Poo.

-Time Skip-
There was a knock on my door but I was to lazy to get up.
"Come in," I called slightly.
I heard two people walk in. The found all of us in the living room. They stopped seeing me hanging upside down off the couch. It was Marcela and Barbie Klaus. I started giggling since all the blood in my body was going to my head. Nikki Poo pulled me up and I fell over.
"Is she always like this?" Bex asked.
"Yes," Twinkie, Dora, and Marcela answered.
I pouted at them but my mood instantly changed.
"Hey Marcela guess what," I said.
"What?" He answered.
"Kolbear likes Twinkie and Twinkie likes Kolbear," I said.
"I DO NOT!!!!" They both shouted.
They looked at each other and blushed. Everyone laughed at them.
"You totally don't like each other," I said with sarcasm clear in my voice.
"Shut up Weirdo/Madi Bear," They said.
"I don't think I met you. I'm Rebekah Mikaelson but you can call me Bekah," She said.
"I'm Davina Claire," Twinkie said. "Madi Bear what's her nickname?"
"Barbie Klaus or Bex," I said.
"I like them," Davina said.
"Right they're perfect," I said.

-Time Skip-
Everyone was leaving besides Nikki Poo. He was gonna watch a movie with me. I let him chose the movie. He chose, surprisingly, Hunger Games. I was very surprised.
"Really. That's my favorite movie series," I said.
(Fun fact about me that truly is my favorite movie series besides Harry Potter and Divergent)
I popped some popcorn and got my candy stash out. I got him some blood and Bourbon while I got red wine. I put the movie in and pushed play. He laughed when he heard Effie's voice and saw what she looked like.
"What the bloody hell is she wearing?!?!" He yelled during the movie.
I laughed at him and shook my head. We finished the movie and Santa Klaus started complaining.
"Why did she do that to Peeta? Why would see fake her love for him? Why did Haymitch even suggest that they become star crossed lovers?" He rambled.
I ignored him as he helped me clean up the living room. He helped me do dishes and he even cleaned my kitchen. I sat on the counter as he did that. I asked him if he needed any help but he refused to let me help.
Right as he was leaving he asked me, "How many more movies are there in the Hunger Games?"
"There as three more even thought there are only three books total. So there are four movies altogether," I explained.
"I'm coming over tomorrow to watch the next one," He said.
"Or I could just tell you what happens now?" I suggested.
He yelled, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! YOU WILL NOT RUIN IT FOR ME MAD HATTER!!!"