TSL💌

Phana's pov

"Are you okay friend?" Ming look at me and hand me a glass of wine. I'm at Ming place right now. He know theres something wrong but I didn't tell him anything yet.

"Ming...You must have a good life huh..? You don't have to worry about anything..You have money..name and good look.." I look at Ming with my teary eyes.

"Hey..hey..Whats wrong? Who make you cry like this? Phana that I know is not like this.. You didn't smile at all. Who took that beautiful smile from my friend? Ermmm..Tell me please Phana."

My tears that I try to hold fall down to my cheeks. I burried my face on Ming shoulder and cry. Ming patted my back and release a small sigh and patted my back slowly.

"Ming..What have I did wrong in my life. Why all this happen? Why Ming.? Why I can't be happy like everyone else? Why..Because I didn't have anything..?? Tell me Ming.." I hug my friend tight hoping that my pain will gone. But its getting hurt..more and more..

"No Phana...You is perfect..The one who make you like this is stupid. They didn't realize that you is the most beautiful diamond that ever exist. Trust me friend." Ming pushed me slowly and cupped my face and look into my eyes. "I promise that I'll make you smile again friend. They will get what they have done to you."

I nodded my head and hug Ming again. I really want this pain to go away.

I loosen my hug and look at Ming. I start to tell him everything.

"What?? that bitch really..." My phone ring make Ming stop what he want to say. I look at the caller. Its my aunty. I clear my throat before answer her call.

"Hello aunty May..Is there anything I can help you"

"Pha..Phana..your parent.. they ..they ...."

"Aunty May..whats wrong with mom and dad?" I stood up when I heard Aunty May crying. This is not feels good.

"They both die in a car accident 2 hours ago..I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.. I has to walked almost 2 kilometer to call you..I'm so sorry Phana.."

"Oh..mom ..dad..Thanks aunty.. I'll..I'll be there in 3 hours. Thanks "As i hangup the call.. I feels like my heart explode .. My blood stop running.. My world stop..

The phone in my hand drop as I fall on the floor. Ming grab my hand and I look at him and cry all my heart out.

Then the sound of message coming make me grab my phone and look at it. Its maybe aunty May again. But I'm wrong. Its a private number .And its a bomb message.
(*Bomb message is the message that dissapear after a few second you open it*)

I look at Ming and open that message.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※  Thats how its feels to lost someone you love..       I already said to you.. don't messed with me      ※ ※                       Dr.Phana..😏                         ※                          -Farm-                              

After 4 second its gone. Its Farm.. He is the one who did all this.. ?

"That son of bitch!!!" Ming get up and grab his car key.. I know he want go find Farm. But I stop him.

"Ming..please..Lets just go and see my parent..Please" I pulled his shirt and try to get up. Ming look so frustrated but still nodded to what I said.

I can't stop crying on the way to my home. Why Farm..? What is my fault to you..? Why you destroy my life.? Why??

After almost 3 hours I finally arrived. I saw my aunty standing and talking to someone. But I didn't see alot of people.. Am I too late??

"Aunty May.."I run and hug her.

"You arrived Phana.." Her eyes is so red..As red as I'm. "I'm sorry we have to settle the funeral without you..I'm sorry.." He rub my hand slowly and look at me.

"Can you bring me to their grave aunty?"

"Auu..Phana its already late.. We'll go tomorrow morning okay.." I didn't realize that its already late night. I has to agree to her.. Even tho I don't want to.

Ming come out and greet my aunty.

"Ohh..Ming..thank you for drive Phana here.." Ming nodded his head and smile bitterly.

"Aunty may I know the cause of that accident?" I ask while holding her hand .

"Police said your dad drunk..Thats why.." Drunk? my dad is not like that. Why Farm?? I looked at tge sky and cry again when my aunty walked into the house. I just sit on the chair outside with Ming beside me.

"Why he has to do this to me Ming.. They was right.. Money control everything... I even lost my parent because of that.. the fucking thing call Money." I cover my face and cry again.

"Phana..look at me..if money control everything.. Then lets use money to make them get what they deserve." Ming look at me and smirk..

"Trust me Phana...I'll make that bitch feels ,what you feels."

A/N : Hey

A/N : Hey..hey..Let just change the atmosphere a bit..😏 What do you think??? Tell me okay..😚

Don't forget to comment and vote okay😊😊

I Love You Guyss😍😘