Chapter 2; Awake

Percy's POV
I'm alive. Esther brought me back. I quickly bathed in the calm waters of the falls and got dressed. It's time to pay a visit to my dear brother and sister.

But first, Esther. I know that Esther had to turn me into a vampire for me to come back, but I didn't really care. I'm a tribrid  now. And an original one at that.

Esther had to do the spell on me that she did on her children many years ago.

I finally reached the mansion that the Mikaelsons lived at. I walked straight in, not caring who was there or not.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" I hear a British accent say. I turn and see Nicklaus Mikaelson. "None of your business, Nikki."

"I reply and walk upstairs. "ESTHER!" I scream. She walks out and a smile dances on her face as she sees me. "Oh, good your awake!" She says. "And I would like to thank you for that." I say respectfully.

"Your welcome. Now, go see your siblings." Esther orders. I grin and jump out the window. I roll and land on my feet, and run to the Salvatore Boarding House.

Damon opens the door and says, "Who the hell are you?" I push past him and run into the living room. There I see Matt, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, and Jeremy.

I grin and walk into the room. All eyes are now on me. My hair and eyes are back to their original color, so Elena doesn't recognize me. "Percy?" Jer whispers. "Hey Jer." I say and grin. He runs up me and hugs me. "Did you get taller?" I ask. He is like a foot above my head. He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"Percy?!" Elena says. "The one and only." I say to her. "But how? You're dead." She asks. "Magic!" I snicker. Damon grabs me by the back of my shirt and holds me up. "Who are you?" He asks in a deathly calm tone. "I'm not afraid of you." I snort. "You should be." He says, baring his fangs. I fake a scream just to get reactions. He drops me and I scramble in front of Jer. It take everything in me to not burst out laughing. Damon smirked and the others started trying to explain. As they did so, I sped over to Damon pinning him to the wall, also baring my fangs with glowing blue eyes. "Don't threaten me, Dam-Dam." I say to him, letting him out of my harsh grip.

I flick the hair off my shoulder and walk back to Jer. They all look at me in shock. "Again, who are you?" Damon groans, dusting himself off.