They're just jealous

SAMS POV

I had carried Colby all the way back to the car and when I tried to put him in the back seat of the car so he could sleep he whined and clung to me like a little child and wouldn't let go. Elton laughed and took the keys from me and climbed into the drivers seat. I smiled and climbed into the back and held Colby close to me as I brushed his bangs out of his face. He sighed softly and curled up close to me nuzzling his head against my chest. I could hear Elton chuckling and I glanced up

Elton: It took you two long enough
Was all he whispered before he looked back at the road.

Sam: If your saying that how do you think I felt?
I spoke softly before I looked back at Colby and sighed softly. I would be shocked if he remembered in the morning what even happened, he was so tired and whenever he got really tired he forgot things that happened in the past five hours. When we finally got home Elton opened the door so I could climb out and I carried Colby into the house and I started to walk up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs Colby slowly woke up and he looked confused, then he looked up at me and his eyes widened and he turned bright red.

Sam: I'm guessing you don't remember what happened.
He shook he head and looked really confused. I smiled lightly and carried him to my room and laid him down on the bed and climbed over him.
SMUT WARNING!

Sam: maybe I can help you remember.
I kissed him sweetly as I climbed onto his lap with a slight smirk. His eyes widened in shock but just like last time he melted right into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. I kissed him a little more passionately as I had my hands on either side of his head and I pressed my body against his and he tightened his grip around my neck. I shifted on his pelvis slightly, gaining a moan and a small whimper. I laughed lightly and started to kiss down his neck until I hit his sweet spot earning a loud moan and I started to suck and bite on the spot. He continued to moan loudly and he started to tangle his fingers in my hair and pulled hard,which honestly turned me on. I shifted on his pelvis slightly causing him to moan and whine again.

Colby: P-Please

Sam:Please What? What do you want colbear?

Colby: I wa-ant you to do so-omething n-now!

Sam: What do you want me to do? There has to be something you want.

Colby: I ju-ust want you to ma-ake me feel go-od! Sammy please!
I smirked and slowly started to pull his shirt up. He sat up and yanked his shirt off before pulling my shirt off then laid down again. I lightly ran my hands down his chest and I slowly rubbed my fingers right on his V making him whimper loudly after he let out another moan. I slowly pulled off his jeans and I could see how hard he was and I looked at him

Sam:That must hurt Colby why didn't you tell me?

Colby: I tried but I didn't know how to tell you directly!
I started to palm him through his boxers as he moaned. I bit my lip slightly as I continued to palm him slowly before I pulled off his boxers and slowly started to lick his inner thigh slowly. He moaned and whined again as he looked at me with sad eyes.

Colby: Fix me pl-please d-daddy!
He flushed bright red when the word daddy slipped out of his mouth and I just smirked as I slowly licked up his dick as I watched him. He moaned and continued to look at me with sad eyes as he begged with his eyes. I licked his slit slowly before I started to suck on him hard as I dug my nails into his inner thighs as I watched him. He tilted his head back and moaned loudly as he arched his back with his eyes in the back of his head. I sucked on him harder as I smirked My tongue dragging along his staff as I continued to watch him. He bucked his hips causing me to gag and I smirked.