Chapter 10: Putting The Plan In Motion

Sonic P.O.V.

I sat on the couch in the living room. I need to figure out how to make Amy like me! I still like her! I guess the tables have turned. Suddenly Knuckles burst into the room and flipped over the table.

"See! I told you I could flip the table!" Knuckles yelled.

Silver came into the room and facepalmed. "I didn't say you couldn't flip the table! I said that you couldnt flip the table making it spin 100 times in the air!"

"Oh yeah!" Knuckles said and flipped the table.

Silver counted the spins and looked dizzy. "Oh my god, you did it. What are you?"

"I'm an echidna, at least I think?" Knuckles answered suddenly looking very confused.

They walked out the room and the girls all came in laughing. Amy noticed me and shot me a cold look. I ran up to her.

"Amy, we need to go for the mission," I told her.

"I know, Blaze told me,"  Amy answered.

"I'll get the others!" Said Cream skipping out of the room.

We stood there in silence for a minute before the others came in.

"Let's go," said Amy, flipping her now long pink hair at me and walking out.

I sighed, I will get her back! No matter what!

Amy P.O.V.

I sat in Tails's helicopter waiting for everyone to load their stuff in. Since it's the so called water pearl we are looking for, we're going to the beach. Everyone came into the helicopter.

"Everyone ready?" Tails asked

Assorted yes replies came and we lifted off.

I yawned and whipped out my phone. My manager had gone crazy! She was texting me about a hundred times a day! 

I tapped out a message "Rebecca! Stop worrying! I'll still write songs. Just postpone the tour!"

My phone beeped indicating a message back "but when do I resume the tour?"

"When I say so!" I said back.

God, Rebecca was so annoying!

I felt a yawn coming up inside me and my eyelids dropped down. After all, I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, too much going on. I leaned my head on the seat back and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~A few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start. 

"We're here!" Tails said sleepily.

I looked out the window and saw the beach, it was morning! Tails must've flown all night! No wonder he was sleepy! We exited the helicopter.

"We're gonna go get a hotel" Tails said gesturing to Cream.

"We'll go see if we can find some diving suits," said Rouge pointing to Knuckles.

"Me and Silver will go see if there's a store nearby to buy some food" Blaze told us.

"Me and Shadz will go with you!" Maria chirped.

Shadow grunted an approval.

That left me and Sonic together... alone....

"Amy, please just listen to me!" Sonic said.

"Mmmhmmm" I answered and walked away. 

That left Sonic staring after me, blushing and looking hurt.

Tails and Cream returned and announced "We found a hotel!"

We walked to the hotel and found Rouge and Knuckles already in the lobby.

"We got 5 rooms. There are 10 of us on the team. Me and Knuckles will share, Blaze and Silver will share, Shadow and Maria will share, Tails and Cream will share, and Amy and Sonic will share." Rouge said.

"Me! Share with HIM!" I asked.

"I'd rather sleep in the lobby!" I added.

"Oh C'mon!" Said Sonic. He looked incredibly cheerful.

"Fine!" I sighed.

Suddenly Blaze, Shadow, Silver, and Maria walked in holding a bunch of late grocery bags.

"We were discussing rooms, I already texted it to you," Cream told them.

"Why didn't you just text it to me?" I asked.

"We don't have your number," Tails explained.

"Oh, well here it is." I answered telling them my phone number.

They all entered it into their phones.

Cream yawned.

"Looks like we should get to bed." Blaze said.

Blaze and Maria handed out the bags of food and we all headed up to our rooms.

When I entered Sonics and my room I gasped. There was one bed, ONE BED!

"Well, your sleeping on the floor, I get the bed" I told Sonic who had entered behind me.

"Oh c'mon. That bed is so comfy!" He complained.

"Fine!" I yelled.

I went into the bathroom, changed into my pajamas, and came back into the room.

Sonic was already in bed watching T.V.

I crawled into bed and turned away from Sonic.

This was going to be a looooooooon night...

A/N I'm gonna do the Lloyd x reader next because I have a story fully planned it for it so look out for that next. Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee (=^•^=)