what he wants

I sat at the pub for a while, thinking how I'm going to approach this. I figured I'd try to be as calm as I could. He came through the door and sat opposite me. I took a deep breath and asked "so do you want the small talk first or the questions first?" Only half jokingly. "Shall we end on a high? I'll take the questions." He replied.
"Ok. So tell me honestly... what have wanted from me and our relationship through the years? and I'll let you this one time talk badly about mum and Carrie."
"Oh so we're starting easy..." he laughed "well April I just wanted to have a relationship with you. One where you trust me and you stay over sometimes."
"Anything else?" I asked knowing there was so much more.
"No."
I knew he was lying but it was too early to be angry so I sat there saying nothing.

Colin's POV
How could I tell her I what I really wanted. She'd hate me for the rest of my life. Of course what I told her is true but that's only a small part of it. I want her to live with me. Permanently. I want her to love me more than her mother or half sister. I want her to trust me with everything. I just want the perfect little princess who loves her daddy more than anyone else in the world. Is that so wrong?