The court

April's POV
So here we are. Court has begun. My dad and I sat at the opposite ends of the room. The judge Cronby sat between us. He began by asking my dad why he decided to ask for the court's help. He replied "I just want a relationship with my daughter. That's all." The judge then turned to me "April. What is it you want out of this court hearing?"
I took a deep breath and replied "I still want a relationship with my dad. I just need him to understand that my life comes first and I need to sort my own brain out before I can see him again. I need time to fit everything into my life and still be ok. That's it." After the judge had asked us both a few questions, my dad asked "April why don't we experiment with what we want for a week each? Neither of us can say no and must abide by what the other person wishes. We then come back to court and tell the judge our honest experience and feelings." The judge and my dad both looked at me. I thought about it for a moment and then replied " yeah. I'll do it. I'm always up for a challenge. I take you want to be in charge first?"

Judge Cronby's POV
Honestly when I first saw this case I thought it was ridiculous but I took it on because that very reason. After listening to both April and Colin, I've noticed that this relationship is a very strange one. It's a relationship where one is obsessive and one has too much else to worry about. I wish them both luck in their experiment.