Chapter 0: Prologue

Full Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Hair Colour/Length: (H/l/c)

Skin Colour/Complexion : (S/c)

Eye Colour: (E/c)

-No-one's P.O.V-

Izuku Midoriya stood at the barrier of the worlds greatest hero school, U.A. High School. The blossoms fell from the tree scattering everywhere, he gazed at the school in awe, he'd been dreaming about this day eversince he was little.

"I made it..." Izuku said to himself, he walked towards the entrance door but not before encoutering and old 'friend' "Outta my way, Deku!" Izuku looked back too see Katsuki Bakugou "Kacchan?" "Don't stand infront of me. I'll kill you"

Izuku jumped out of his skin "M-Moring. L-Let's do our best..." Izuku raised his hand infront of himself afraid of his life long bully. Bakugou just kept walking past as people mumbled about how he was attacked by the sludge villain.

Izuku let out a relieving sigh. As he was taking another step towards the school he tripped over his own foot, causing him to fall. But then Izuku stopped falling, and everything stopped moving.

Then a young man dressed in a silver and blue zip up hoodie, blue jeans and white sneakers stepped onto the campus wearing goggles over his eyes, gazing at the school building. He casually wandered past the frozen attendees he stopped at a certain greenette who was in the proccess of falling, he though he should maybe do something but then spotted a girl with short brown hair reaching out to the falling boy, so he decided to do nothing and let the girl handle it.

He walked through the crowd and eventually getting to the doors, he was about to enter before seeing someone with and scowl on his face, the (H/c) male just stared for a moment before contnuing to move on.

-Timeskip-

The U.A. Auditorium was filled with new students looking to get into the worlds best hero course, Izuku sat down between Bakugou and a certain (H/l) male listening to music. Suddenly the lights turned on and a giant wide screen showing the U.A. logo and everyone fell silent. "Welcome to the U.A. enterence exam!" A man with slick blond hair, sunglasses and a very explosive voice appeared. "Everybody say 'HEY'!" Everyone was still silent.

"What a great response! Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam! Are you ready?!" Izuku began to quietly fanboy and his face visibly lit up "It's Present Mic! I listen to him all the time on the radio. Are all the teachers at U.A. pro heroes"

"Shut up" Bakugou snapped. Present Mic began to explain the exam to everyone and everyone was handed a card telling them their specific battle centers, "So basically, the won't let you work with your friends, huh?" Bakugou whispered

"Y-You're right. Even though our examinee numbers ae consecutive, we're assigned to different battle centers." Izuku said before trying to look at Bakugous card "Don't look I'll kill you. Ah damn it, now I can't crush you"

Izuku shivered at that statement. Izuku looked at his card carefully examining it before someone tapped is shoulder "Hey, I think we got the same center" Izuku looked over to see a male around his age with (H/l) (H/c) hair and goggles showing him his card.

"Yeah, we are" Izuku said as he compared his card to the other males "Battle center B, huh" They both quickly turned their attention back to Present Mic "Three different faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn point for each of them based on their leve of difficult. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your marvelous Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the fauz villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

"Well, at least that's something good, we don't have to worry about fighting others" Izuku nodded at the (H/c) males statement. "May I ask a question?" someone in the crowd of students asked then, the light was turned towards a boy with blue hair and glasses

"On the printout, there are four types of faux villains. If that's a misprint, then U.A. , then most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes. In addition, you over there with the curly hair--"

Izuku flinched as he was pointed to, he then pointed to himself "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting. If you're here on a pleasure trip then you should leave, and you too, with the earphones--" Attention was then turned from Izuku to the one next to him

"Me?" he said "Yes you, you're not paying attention instead your listening to music, you should have your attention on the presentation!" The (H/c) then responed "I don't see why you're making a fuss about it, I mean, it's not really affecting you"

Before the bichering could go on any longer Present Mic spoke "Okay, okay, Examinees number 7111 and 2232 there's no need to fight. The fourth faux villain is worth zero points. In other words, that guy's an obsticle. There's one in every battle center. It's not impossible to defeat it, but it's better to avoid it" "Thank you sir!" The blue haired bowed "Please exucse my interuption!"

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present--our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "A true hero is someone who overcomes life misfortunes," Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now, everyone, good luck!"

And that ended Prensent Mic's speech. Before leaving Izuku walked up to the male who was sitting next to him "Hey uh, I never got a chance to introduce myself, I'm Izuku Midoriya" The (H/c) male turned his attention to him "Nice to meet 'cha I'm (Y/n) (L/n)"

END OF PROLOGUE