Chapter 4: Testing

Full Name: (F/n) (L/n)

Hair Colour / Length: (H/c/l)

Skin Colour / Complexion: (S/c)

Eye Colour: (E/c)

-No-one's P.O.V-

'Wait, Wha?' Was the first thing that ran through (Y/n)'s head, confused by Mr. Aizawa's statement. "Expelled?! No way!", "On the first day?!", "That's not fair" some of 1-A cried out at their teacher "And natural disasters are? What about power hungry villains hm? Or how about events that wipe our whole cities? The world is unfair, but it's a hero's job to combat that unfairness"

After that, Mr. Aizawa started the tests, first up; the races. (Y/n) watched Iida cross the line in 3.0 seconds, (Y/n) gave a smug smirk as he approached the starting line, Mr. Aizawa fired the gun and before his finger even let go of the trigger, (Y/n) had already finished in 0.81 seconds.

The strength test was up, (Y/n) gripped as hard as he could, (Y/n) was able to lift 96 Kilograms. "Huh... About what I expected" (Y/n) said

Finally, the ball throw. After Uraraka got *INFINITY* there wasn't really a point after that, but (Y/n) still gave it his all. (Y/n) used his speed to propel his throw, spinning his arm like a propeller blade, he let go of the ball sending it flying. 536.7 meters said the robot voice. Might not have been the most impressive but, (Y/n) was proud of that.

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon he's going home soon." Iida said. "Of course he is! He's a quirkless loser!" Bakugou shouted. Midoriya went to throw. He threw the ball, he got 46 meters. He looked shocked. "What gives? I was trying to use it just now..." he said while looking at the palm of his hand. "I erased your quirk." Mr. Aizawa said.

"You erased it?" He then realized. "Wait! I know you! You can look at some and cancel out their powers! You're the erasure hero, Eraser head!" The other students whispered to each other, talking about Mr. Aizawa. " I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice." " He probably told him to start packing" Bakugou said. (Y/n) watched closely, Izuku pulled his arm back and red glowing lines appeared on around his arm.

Midoriya threw the ball as hard he could yelling; "SMASH!" He landed 705.3 meters! (Y/n) jumped up, smiling at his friend who'd broke his finger... Ouch.

The rest of the tests were finished and Aizawa pulled up the list. (Y/n) placed 12th, while Midoriya...placed last. (Y/n) felt a cold shiver run down his spine seeing that. "By the way, when I said the person in last was getting expelled, I was kidding." Needless to say, a lot of them were annoyed.

-Timeskip-

(Y/n) was about to leave the classroom for the end of the day when he saw Izuku, Iida and Uraraka walking together. (M/N) ran up to them. "Hey Izuku! That throw was epic man!" He looked flustered. " T-thanks!" You grinned at them. " continued to walk and talk with them, happy with his first day.

*END OF CHAPTER*