Chapter 5 💕

It was now the next morning and Oli was asleep beside me. A dark blush appeared on my face as I realised his arm was rapped around me. I lightly shook his shoulder to wake him up. His eyes slowly opened and he was now staring me in the eyes.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Waking you up!" I replied quickly hoping he wouldn't see the blush plastered on my face.
"You look cute when you blush!" He stated.
I was speechless so I ended up just nodding my head. I think I'm developing feelings for Oli. I know I've only known him a few days but his flirtatious remarks always leave me a blushing mess.

Time Skip -a few minutes later   
By now I was dragging Oli out of the room so I could get changed and have a shower. Of corse this took longer than expected; it was almost 10 minutes later and Oli had only just walked out my bedroom door. It slammed abruptly.
"You can't come back in until I say so!" I yelled.
He kept banging on them door trying to open it.
"Oli!!" I yelled again, growing slightly angry.
"Fine!" He shouted hinting the annoyance in his voice.
I then walked away from the door after locking it first. I turned on the shower on and grabbed my phone, a towel and a cute outfit for the day.
I jumped in the shower and was listening to 'All About Us' by He is We ft. Owl City. I washed my hair and body then jumped back out of the shower to dry off, get dressed and brush my teeth. After I was finished I bolted towards the door. I heard Oli saying something to himself.
"How do I confess to her about how I feel. Your really pretty and I've always liked you. No!!! That wouldn't work. I've loved you since..."
"Oli?!?"
"Y-yes," He said stuttering.
I opened the door. A smile covered my face as I said "I love you too!"
"Really?!"
"If I didn't then why would I say that," I then leant in for a hug and he accepted.
"Wanna go to the park?" He asked.
"Only if we can go to Starbucks first," I yelled while running out the door and towards my parents.
"Hi Mum!" I yelled. "Me and Oli are going to Starbucks!"
"And the park!" Oli finished.
"Okay I'll see you guys later then," she said with a smile.
Me and Oli were on our way to Starbucks when I saw a girl around my age being pushed around by people that look about 20. I started walking towards her but Oli grabbed me saying to not leave.
"But Oli they're hurting her!" I whisper yelled.
My whisper yell was loud enough for the men to hear. The men were approaching us. Oli stood shocked as they grabbed my arm. I struggled to get out of their grasp but it was no use. As soon as Oli moved from the spot he was frozen in, he casually walked over to us and kicked both the men in the gut. The men laid on the ground in pain while I headed in the direction of the girl.
"Hi.... are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah," she replied. "Who are you?"
"I'm ^insert your name here^ and you are?"
"I'm Hannah." As soon as she finished saying her name i grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the men. Having her hand in mine we ran towards the mall. I looked back at Oli and saw him trying to run towards us. Unfortunately the other men got up and tried to pin him down. As I watched eager to run over and help him, I kept running, helping Hannah reach saftey. We reached the mall, moments later. I could now see Oli running towards us from the distance. While he was rushing towards us, i asked her if she wanted to join us for starbucks and then head for the park which she answered yes to. By the end of our conversation Oli had reached us and we were back on track for starbucks. Suprisingly it was quite empty inside. Oli decided on his usual ( a latte ) ,Hannah decided on a chocolate chip frapichino and i decided on a black ice tea - change it if you don't like black ice tea. We then bolted to the park.

A/N (NOT REALLY)

I'm gonna leave it here for this chapter hope you enjoyed. The end might be near so add it too your libaries to always be notified. Also the next few chapters are going to be shorter.