Romance

Day #1 Naked Cuddles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank opened the door to the home that he and Gerard shared. Frank had just come home from a long ass day from work just wanting relaxation.

"Geeeee" Frank whined loudly so Gerard could hear

A few seconds later he saw Gerard's head pop out from the hallway and smiled. Frank left all his things at the door and ran into Gerards arms into a loving hug. Frank stuffed his face in Gerards chest and deeply sighed. Gerard attempting to help make Frank feel better started swaying from side to side. Afterwards Frank and Gee sat down on the couch to just relax for a little while.

"Hard day at work Frankie?" Gee asked in a calming way

Frank sighed with his head still in his chest and mumbled a "yes". Gerard being the loving person he is was now determined to make Frank feel better. Before Frank knew it Gerard had picked him up and took him to their shared room.

Gerard gently put Frank on their bed and helped him get undressed. Then Frankie in return had also helped Gerard undress. Soon both lovers had all there clothes off and where laying down. Frank on his side faceing the wall and Gerard spooning him from behind.

Gerard put his arm around Franks waist and Frank layed his hand on top of Gerards as he slowly made circles on Franks belly. A few seconds later Gerard layed kisses on the back of Frank's neck. Soon all Gerard could hear where the soft snores that his small lover left. Before he knew it himself he also fell into a comforting sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

294 words
10-21-17
(Picrures are not mine)

Aye salutations have some fluff to start ya off
So long and good night you sick fucks -K