Chapter 2

Chapter 2

He got out of his car. The building was an apartment complex. Andrew grabbed his plans, locked his car, and walked over to the door that had the most opposite address from his pager. This place was an Opportunity safe house, very few in the organization knew about. He knocked on the door twice, waited seven seconds, and knocked four times. Nick answered the door with his hand under his shirt on a glock resting against his lower back near hips, in the back of his pants. Of course once he saw that it was Andrew at the door, he pulled his hand off the gun and welcomed Andrew in. Nick and Tim were already in the living room. It was a small area with three rooms. A kitchen, bedroom, and a living room area. Tim was making mac n cheese and Nick had sat down on the couch by the time Andrew set his plans out on a small table in the living room. Andrew was looking over his plans when two knocks, seven seconds, four knocks came. Nick slowly got up off the couch and went to the door. 20 seconds later JD and Jamal, who were twin brothers, walked in. JD went to the couch and Jamal checked the area for any cameras or someone watching.

"Jamal, I already checked the house." Tim yelled.

"Can't hurt to check one more time." Jamal yelled back.

Two minutes later Jamal came back inside and joined JD and Nick on the couch with five bowls of mac n cheese. He set them down in front of everyone on the coffee table.

"Eat up! We have a long night and a lot of discussing." Tim told them.

They ate while channel surfing on the tv. After they had cleaned up, they all gathered around the small table with the plans laid out. Andrew stood there for a while, then spoke.

"This will be a little different type of robbery, it might seem more like a show. We are going to hit a couple of places when we do this. Normally we only hit one. Then we scatter and get our money. We donate 80% and keep 20%. That stays the same. This time we do more heists though. Money for us is not important, but charities always need more money. I think we need to step it up. By stepping it up, we become better and can prepare for other events that may happen in the future. Everyone agree?" The all nodded. Andrew continued, "We will rob two banks and one diamond place for this job. The first one in a week, the next one the next week, and the third on the week after. Now this seems like something we would do anyway. Each place we rob has better security and more money than the one before it. A twist though, the day after we hit one another crew will hit a different place. This will happen for all three of our heists." In Andrew's head ran his other plan, but he decided not to mention that to his crew now. "There are three crews awaiting my call. Now why would I chose this twist?"

"To confuse everyone." Tim stated.

"They will think one crew is stealing six times, when really four crews are stealing.." JD added

"It also will allow us the ability to act as lawyers for anyone if they get caught." Nick said quickly, keeping up with the trend.

"The cops won't know what hit them. They will be clueless," Jamal finished.

"Very good, however we can't become overconfident and need to be very cautious. Moving on, they are two banks and a diamond place. The banks are Sauder Bank and G-Home Finance. The diamond place is Silver and Special. The buildings are also much bigger than normal. Which can create gaps in our plans, so thorough recon needs to be done. We are better than what we have done in the past and need to keep learning. Now the first one we hit is Sauder bank. Then, the Silver and Special, and our final robbery is G-Home Finance. I don't know what the other crews are hitting yet, but personally I don't care. Now lets discuss the overview of the robberies," Andrew said.

For the next four hours they talked about how to get in and out and all the security along with equipment. On the fifth hour they had an understanding of mostly everything. They all went home on seperate ways.

Andrew looked at his phone and was a little worried when he saw three messages were on his phone. He immediately listened to the messages. Two were his brother calling, the third was from Monica. He listened to her message first.

"Thomas went home early. He threw up some, so I sent him home. Bye."

Andrew felt a little embarrassed. Andrew put his phone back in his pocket and went up to his apartment. He walked in and this time actually made it to his room and onto the bed for some sleep. His head was full of possible outcomes for this job. He was a mastermind, and he knew it. But the other three crews didn't play his way, they were their own crew. However he was leader of the Opportunity, they were respected and others would follow his orders. He decided to tell them his ways tomorrow. With that his brain calmed down and he fell asleep