Chapter 47 Sunday Night, Monday

"What's up boss?"

"What do you think of Wesley?"

"He's a good kid, smart, and seems to want to experience adventures. He is also clever, quick thinker, and would be loyal. He definitely needs some more training and his curiosity would need to be more controllable by him. He could be useful with some more work."

"The question now is should he be further trained with us or the training program?"

"Both, but I think he should go back to the training program and I know you need to go do a check on the program sometime this week."

"Tuesday, I was planning to."

"Ok-- by the way congrats boss."

A smile emerged on Andrew's face, "Thank you, but we did it as always, as a team. Now go to sleep. See you tomorrow, maybe."

Tim walked back in and quickly found a spot to sleep. Andrew walked in a little later. His crew asleep. He went into his secret room.

"B, sound proof please." Andrew quietly said.

A quiet buzzing for a couple of seconds.

"Ok, sir the room is in sound proof mode."

"Did you wire the money to those three charities two days ago?"

"Yes I did."

"Good! Can you get the money bags left in here please."

A minute later the duffle bags with the rest of the money appeared as the floorboards moved and slid the bags onto the floor boards in front of the opening. Andrew spent the next hour sorting and dividing. By 2:10 am, the money going to charities was back under the floorboards. Another set of blue backpacks were set on the kitchen counter with the crew's initials on the backpacks. Those backpacks contained each cut of the crew's money. The crew knew to only take their backpack. The Opportunity had a rule of "honor among thieves" after a heist. If it was broken, they knew the consequences, so it never happened. When Andrew had become leader, he made sure of it, he had used some people who tested him, as examples. That had scared everyone enough, so now they knew better.

The wall closed quietly and Andrew fell asleep in a chair in the living with Rufus on him also sleeping and his crew sleeping on the couches.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tim woke up first. He didn't want to wake everyone, so he quietly crept around the obstacle course of sleeping bodies and eventually reached the counter. He grabbed his backpack and read the note Andrew had written, that was in front of the backpacks. Then he quietly snuck out, making the least amount of noise he could. Rufus raised his head when Tim left, but didn't move. Throughout the morning JD, Jamal, and Nick did the same as Tim had. Andrew woke up around 11:30 am and showered, after feeding Rufus.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the bank, they had opened at 10:30 am and were unhappy when they discovered their vault had no money. They had been robbed. The manager first called his boss and then called the guards that had had the night shift. Lastly, she called the police.

Alix arrived around noon, half an hour after they had been called.

"Run me through what happened when you arrived this morning." Alix said to the manager.

The bank was closed and crawling with police and Alix was talking to the bank manager. A tall, tan, well dressed, brown haired man. His name was Sam Cross.

"I got here. The guards had changed shifts already. I greeted them." Mr. Cross told Alix.

"When did you arrive?" Alix questioned.