Freedom For Animals

Freedom For Animals is a non-profit organization on Wattpad! 

We focus on spreading awareness for animals. In the Animal Rights Movement, our organization is an "Advertiser" or "Awareness". This means, that unlike the ASPCA who performs rescues and houses animals, we simply spread awareness, and send those who would love to save animals, to "Active" animal rights groups where donations can be donated to. 

Wattpad has been a growing loving community full of talented and enthusiastic people. Our organization chose Wattpad because of their supportive team and the authors/readers. We believe that Wattpad can change the world, by promoting our organization so many people can view and understand our mission. 

Our mission is the spread awareness about Animal Rights. Our team is fighting for animal liberation and total freedom for such sentient beings. We want to spread EQUALITY.

Please join today by following us! Every member counts, and as a growing community, we think that our organization can become Official where experts and supporters communicate and converse about Animal Rights. 

If Wattpad supports us, the animals would have even greater help than they ever had before! This is the one of the first Animal Rights Organizations!