Episode 18

COMMENT and VOTE PLEASE

++++

I walked inside seeing Kaye look at me, she looked at Dad, she picked up her bowl of cereal and left the room. I saw Mom on the couch. "Kathryn...Is there something we should know?" Dad asked, again through clenched teeth. Mom rubbed her temples. Oh boy.

"N-No." I lied, knowing very well that they knew about...IT. My Dad scoffed and left bitterly.

"Really? So, You don't need to explain THIS?!" He yelled, holding up the stick in his hand. I pursed my lips not saying anything.

"Why Kath?" Mom asked, standing up as well, placing her hand on her hips. "Why would you do this? You promised us to be pure until marriage." Mom said, now crossing her arms, mimicking Dad's position.

"I-I'm" I gulped. "I'm sorry! It wasn't suppose to happen!" I said, feeling tears linger my eyes.

"Well, what did you think was?!" Dad yelled. "You don't think you can have sex and nothing will happen, do you?!" He yelled again.

"Teddy, this can be resolved without any yelling!" She said to Dad. He looked at her.

"Min! She's not ready! She needs to get rid of it!" Dad said, looking at me with a clearly pissed off look.

"Teddy!" Mom yelled. I felt hot tears glaze my brown orbs. I shook my head. He sighed.

"Ok, ok," He looked at me. "Whose is it?" He asked, his voice low. I swallowed. "Whose is it, Kathryn?" He asked, raising the volume in his voice. I was no on the verge of tears, but I blinked them away quickly.

"Daniel's" I whispered. He sighed, disappointedly, he dropped his head.

"Does he know?" He asked, looking up at me. I shook my head. He sighed again, "You can leave now." He said, obviously not wanting to talk to me right now. I nodded and walked up the stairs, I saw Kaye closing her door, she was obviously listening. I sighed and walked into my room. I picked up my phone and shutting me door.

It ringed. Once. Twice. Three times and he finally picked up. "DJ." My voice cracked.

"Hey, What's wrong?" He asked concerned. I sighed my eyes finally failed me, the lump in my throat was unbearable.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Well, Aren't we doing that right now?" He chuckled. I managed a soft smile though it faded when I got back to my point.

"No. In person. I'm serious." I said, wiping away a stupid tear that had fallen. I sniffed lightly. He paused and didn't say anything.

"Yeah. Sure. Where at?" He asked.

"The park," I replied.

Daniel's POV

I hung up after talking to Kathryn. I was worried now, is she breaking up with me? I mean now it actually matters! She can't break up with me we just started OFFICIALLY going out. I grabbed my car keys. "Dad, I'm going out with Kath got a bit. We need to "Talk"," I said using air quotes, JC, Magui and Dad looked at me.

"Uh oh." Magui let out.

"Alright. Don't be too late." Dad said. I nodded.

"Good luck, Bro." JC said. I rolled my eyes walking out of the house and to my car.

+++

COMMENT and VOTE