Introduction

Character Sketch:

Bhallas:

Om Bhalla: Owner of Bhalla Industries. He is well known personality in Delhi, known for his uniqueness while introducing his brand in the market. He is highly professional, when it comes to work as he never mixes his personal and professional lives...this makes him biggest in competitions. He has three children, Param the eldest son, Raman and Rinki their only and pampered daughter.

Late Toshi Bhalla: Wife of Om Bhalla, died due to heart attack three years back.

Param Bhalla: Elder son of Bhallas. He works in Bhalla Industries as CFO. He is the best brother and son, always their for his family when they need him. He is married to Simmi and has a cute 5 years old daugher Ananya.

Raman Bhalla: Second Son of Bhallas.He is most energetic and fun loving in the family. Currently working in Bhalla Industries at management level, he represents his team at management meetings. He is now looking forward for a opportunity to prove his ability. He is very close to his bhai and bhabhi.

Simmi Bhalla: Wife of Param and a  housewife. She and Raman are very close to each other. She treats Raman as her chotu brother and guides him. She is pillar of bhalla house after the demise of toshi. She left her job in Bhalla Industries after Ananya was born.She is engineer and was working in Bhalla Industries in technical department.She has successfully handled the bhalla family and brought them out of the sad world. She is now looking for companion in house...who will help her..

(Aap log samaj he gaye honge...what i am relating to..)

Rinki Bhalla: She is youngest and pampered daughter in the house...being only daughter and sister...she is been loved the most. She is doing her MBA in London.

Iyers:

Vishanathan Iyer: Retired government officer. He is very strict and disciplined man. He has two children Bala and Ishita.

Madhavi Iyer: Wife of Vishanathan Iyer. She works in Mumbai University, Moderator paper checker and she also runs Iyer's classes, which is very famous for CA and MBA students.

Balchandra Iyer: Elder son of Iyers. He works in MNC at a respectable position. He is married to Vandita and have a cute 5 years old boy Shravan.

Vandita Iyer: Wife of Bala. She is the head of finance department and co ordinator of Mumbai's top college. She and madhavi together run the classes.

Ishita Iyer: The only pampered daughter of the house. She has completed her MBA and currently working in repuated MNC. She is looking for a break through in her office where she can represent herself and show her abilities to BODs.

Other Characters:

Mihika: Ishita's childhood bestie. She has always been with her in all her ups and downs. She and Ishita work in same office.

Mihir and Romi: Raman's best friends..they all meet while doing their higher studies,s

ince then they are inseparable. Currently working in Bhalla Industries with Raman.

Rest characters will be introduced as and when they are required in story.

Do share your reviews, It will mean a lot, what you think about the character n there roles..