Chapter 14: Scarf and Glasses

JIYEON walked to each of the members' room to put the clean laundry in their room. She knocked Jaebum's room.

"Get in,"

Jiyeon opened the door and she saw Jaebum played with his cats, "Your laundry."

"Just put it there. Thank you, Jiyeon-ah."

"Nora-yah, anyeong!" Jiyeon scratched Nora's head before left Jaebum's room.

She walked across the living room and saw Jinyoung was reading his book while Mark was playing with Coco there, "Jinyoung-ah, Mark-yah, I'm going to put you guys' laundry in the room."

"Okay, thank you."

After finished put the laundry in Jinyoung's and Mark's room, he walked to Jackson's room. She knocked the door but the room still stay silent.

"Mark-yah, Jackson is home right?" asked Jiyeon.

"Yeah. But I think he should go for his schedule this evening but I don't know when he should go," told Mark.

"Really? Jackson-ah, are you sleeping?" Jiyeon knocked the door again and after a while Jackson opened the door with his eyes half-closed.

"What?"

"I'm going to put your laundry and Mark said you have schedule this evening. When are you going to your schedule?" asked Jiyeon.

Jackson that still in daze yawn, "What time is it now?"

Jiyeon looked at her watch, "It almost 4."

Jackson's eyes suddenly turned bigger, "What?! I should be there by 4.30!"

Jiyeon quickly step aside when Jackson about to jump to the toilet. She shook her head watching to the clumsy Jackson before enter his room. She took Jackson's laundry and put it in his wardrobe.

"Wahh... his room is the messiest one. How can he lives in this nest?" mumbled Jiyeon while hang his jackets and organize his clothes.

"Ohh?" Jiyeon suddenly found a red box under the mountain of Jackson's clothes, "Is this box placed here?"

Jiyeon then opened the box and she found a red scarf and a pair of glasses in there, "Wahh... this scarf looks beautiful."

She wears the scarf around her neck, "It's warm too. Oh, there are glasses too in here!" Jiyeon put the glasses on before looked at the mirror, "Aww... I look like a cute little girl."

Jiyeon suddenly heard that Jackson finished showering and at the same time she also heard Bambam and Yugyeom home. She stepped out to living room to show them her appearance.

"Guys, look at me!" Jiyeon spread her arms trying to act bright and cute but the members were all shocked to see her. Jaebum that just stepped out from his room also paused and looked at Jiyeon with his eyes that turned wider.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!" yelled Jackson suddenly.

Jiyeon flinched, "What? I just..."

Jackson suddenly walked towards her before snatched the scarf on Jiyeon's neck and the glasses that she's holding.

"Who do you think you are to steal other people's belongings?! How dare you touch my stuffs?!" yelled Jackson.

Jinyoung suddenly stood in front of Jiyeon and faced Jackson when he could sense the situation getting tense, "Jack... Jackson-ah, Jiyeon doesn't know anything..."

"At least she knew that touching other people's stuffs without permission is a bad attitude," Jackson clenched his teeth.

"I... I'm sorry..." Jiyeon shivered to see Jackson's death glare. She never saw that kind of glare from him.

"You are so irritating since the first day I met you. Make me want to throw up just by looking at your face," Jackson then walked to his room and closed the door with a loud 'bang' sound right beside Jiyeon's ear.

Jinyoung turned his back, "Ji... Jiyeon-ah."

Jiyeon suddenly felt her tears falling down on her cheeks. She wiped it before quickly left the house.

The other five members left in silent until Bambam suddenly spoke, "Jiyeon noona... really resemble her."

**************************

JAEBUM sighed for nth times as he read the message he received two days ago.

"Is she really not coming back?" asked Mark.

"I've tried everything to persuade her but she already made her mind," told Jaebum.

"But I don't want her to leave. I missed her cook already," told Yugyeom honest.

"Me too. I miss her samgyetang," told Jaebum.

"This is only a misunderstanding. Don't you think that we should tell her everything?" asked Yugyeom.

"About what?" asked Jaebum, "Her?"

Yugyeom nodded.

"I think so too. Jiyeon needs to know the reason why Jackson suddenly throwing tantrum like that. Jackson might be a bit harsh on his words but there's a reason why he did that," commented Mark.

Jaebum sighed, "Let's meet her then."