Chapter 30: I Am His Girlfriend!

THE other members then continue practicing their dance when Jiyeon walked out from the room to go to the toilet.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here? Don't you know that this a ladies toilet?" asked Jiyeon when she was washing her hand and Jackson suddenly enter.

"Are you happy then?"

"What?" asked Jiyeon not looking at Jackson.

"To have other guy lift you up?" asked Jackson.

Jiyeon smirked, "Then are you happy to have a LOT of skinship with a famous and sexy singer?"

"You were purposely trying to make me jealous, right?"

"Why should I? It just a dance. Nothing more than that," told Jiyeon in a chic way.

"I am jealous," admit Jackson with his serious face.

Jiyeon let out disbelief laugh before faced Jackson with her hands on the waist, "Then what about me then? Don't you think that I feel jealous to see her dance with you? She got crush on you and the choreography also such a no joke. But I can just watch it at the side with a pride as a dancer."

Jackson sighed. He hugged Jiyeon by pulling her waist and put his chin on her shoulder, "I got it then. We need to be professional. I know you were jealous too. I should restrained myself from mad. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. We're going to get through this okay," told Jiyeon.

Suddenly Jackson lifted Jiyeon high that made Jiyeon shocked, "Jackson! Jackson! What are you doing?"

"I never tried to lift you up. You're lighter than I expected," commented Jackson.

"Yah! What if someone got into the toilet?" asked Jiyeon panic as she imagined what will happen if someone open the door and found not only a man in the ladies toilet but also to see her being lifted.

"Don't worry. I put 'cleaning in the progress' sign. No one will enter," told Jackson before put her down. He leaned his face closer before kissed that girl.

**********************************

"OH, Jackson-ah! What got you so long in the toilet?" Hyomin whined when look at Jackson walked in the room again. Jackson entered the room two minutes after Jiyeon to avoid any suspicious from them.

Jackson sighed, "What do you want again?"

"Let's take a selfie. I want to post on my SNS," Hyomin grabbed Jackson's hand and bring him to the couch.

Jiyeon glared at them not bother with Jinyoung that diligently explain his idea to upgrade their dance.

Jackson glanced at Jiyeon and showing his uncomfortable expression as he's trying to say, 'She forced me to do this.'

"We should act close with each other. Let's do this," Hyomin leaned her face closer with Jackson and pouted as she's going to kiss Jackson's cheek.

"Can you stop it already?"

Hyomin and Jackson turned as they just realize Jiyeon already in front of them. Jackson could see a killing intention in Jiyeon's eyes.

"What you say?" asked Hyomin.

"This is not a part from the choreo. Get off your hand from him," ordered Jiyeon.

Hyomin frowned and looked at Jiyeon with irritated feeling, "Who are you to order me like that?"

"I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND!" shouted Jiyeon before she grabbed Jackson's collar and kiss that guy.

The room suddenly turned silent. Only a wind sound from the aircond could be heard and the people just froze.

********************************

JACKSON and Jiyeon lowered their head with the other members were staring at them. Hyomin was throwing tantrum and threatened them that she's going to cancel the stage. They need to make a quick meeting between them to discuss about the sudden problem arise.

Jinyoung inhaled deeply before crossed his arms, "Why we don't realize about this?"

"That's what I think too. They bickered a lot that I never thought they're actually a couple," commented Jaebum.

"When you guys started the relationship?" asked Youngjae.

"After I got admitted to hospital,"

"That long already?" Bambam's jaw dropped to hear that.

"No wonder I think I saw them holding hands during the time we played at amusement park," said Yugyeom.

"He likes me," replied Jiyeon suddenly.

Jackson looked at her with disbelief look, "Yah! Aren't you the one that made me fluttered?"

Jiyeon turned her head and look at him with disbelief look too, "Is that my fault? You confessed to me first!"

"You kissed me first!" yelled Jackson.

"Yah! Should you tell them that?!" yelled Jiyeon back with her red face.

"Daebak," whispered Bambam and Yugyeom together.

Jaebum hit the table that made both of them flinched, "Yah! We have a big problem now. Anytime from now our manager and PD-nim will find us to ask about this. We need to discuss among ourselves first to find the solution. They're going to kill us if Hyomin really cancel the show and we might be not have any performance in SBS Gayo Daejeon or the worst is Hyomin will use her power to restrain us from perform at any of year-end festival awards."

"Maybe we should persuade Hyomin noona?" suggested Youngjae.

"She's not that easy to be persuade. She got crush on Jackson since long ago anyway," told Jinyoung.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't lose my patience just now. The thing won't be this hard if I hold myself a little more," Jiyeon lowered her head.

"This is not your fault," Jackson grabbed Jiyeon's hand.

"Yes. This is not only Jiyeon's fault. You are the one that responsible in this matter too Jackson," told Jaebum.

Jackson looked at Jaebum with disbelief look but then he lowered his head too.

"But Jaebum-ah, aren't we had signed the contract for this performance? The line-up for performance also already out and everyone knew about this. She cannot easily cancel this performance unless she's going to pay large amount of money," explained Mark.

"Oh, you are right! There's a chance for us then," Jinyoung's expression suddenly turned bright.

They let out relieved breathe, "That's good then."

"But still guys... we need to be aware of any outcome," remind Jaebum.

*******************************

"WHAT?! I can't cancel it anymore?" asked Hyomin. She's calling her manager and asked him to cancel her performance with Got7 but then suddenly her manager told that she can't do that.

"You've signed the contract already. We cannot easily cancel it. We're going to pay the compensation to the station TV," told her manager.

"Just pay then! I don't care how much it will cost," urged Hyomin.

"No, Hyomin. We can't. It's not just about the compensation for terminating the contract, the station TV also can sue us because the fans are all already knew about this. We did the promotion already telling people that you're going to have special performance with the famous boy group, Got7. This is not as simple as you thought. Your image could be ruin too."

Hyomin that turned mad threw her phone to the wall that made the screen cracked, "SHIT!"