Hello and Welcome

Hello there! It's good to see you! Welcome to [The Adventures of A Reborn Dragonkin]!

For those of you who are new here, both to this book and my other works, my name is _theLittleBook, otherwise known as Booker. This has been a fairly new change to my profile, so I'm updating this book. Others on my profile still have my old username so please disregard that. :)

About a year ago, I think, I discovered the genre of reincarnation and transmigration. I wasn't exactly new to the concept of the main character being transported to another world with cheats, but I was new to the idea of the main character being transmigrated with the help of a system to complete a number of missions. It was fascinating, really, and I got really into it.

About a month ago, at the start of the year, I was looking through my drafts on my account and I found the very first story I thought of writing on here. I never got past the prologue, but it was an old idea of mine. Suddenly I had a brilliant thought; why not take this sad little thing and reboot the whole story?

So here I am, beginning another story idea when I should be working on my two other active works. It's sad, honestly.

But a few disclaimers before we get started.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any events, places, or people in this book are pure coincidence.

This is my original work, meaning I will NOT tolerate the copy and redistribution of my work. Do not plagiarize, it is against the law.

WARNING: homosexual/same-sex relationships ahead in this book. If that is not your cup of tea, then you may leave. If you choose to stay, then please refrain from commenting anything hurtful, both against the content of this book and against another reader. In other words, no hateful or nasty comments. Not only will I be annoyed, I can almost guarantee that other readers will feel my annoyance ten fold and will make you suffer the consequences.

This book may have slight language in it. I'm not quite sure yet, but just a heads up about it.

Lastly, updates of this book will be sparse. As much as I love this idea and strive to write it, I will not be putting this book as a priority. I have two other active books, as I said, so I'll be putting those as a priority. When I find the time to write this book, I will most likely pile up on the chapters before putting out a mass update.

Start of writing: beginning of January 2020
Start of publishing: January 16, 2020
End: continuing

If that will be all, then lets get to it with the prologue in the next chapter!

Hope you enjoy!