~three~

"You like fish?" Riley asked with a disgusted look.

"You don't? I don't think this is gonna work." Todd joked.

"Maybe not." Riley teased.

"But in all seriousness, we can go somewhere else if you don't want seafood." Todd said

"No, I like seafood, I just don't like fish." Riley frowned.

"So you won't kiss me if I eat fish?" Todd teased.

"Kiss you? Who said anything about kissing you?" Riley smirked.

Todd leaned forward and pecked her on the lips. "I did."

Riley giggled.

After they ordered, Todd ran to the restroom.

Riley sighed, the famous seafood place was in Fort Lauderdale, she was just miles away from Gray, and yet she wouldn't be meeting him tonight.

She shouldn't even be thinking about Gray. She was here on a date with Todd who was a hot funny boy with a God like complexion.

Riley couldn't help but wonder about her companion she'd met by simply mixing up the last three numbers of her best friends phone number.

Todd came back, snapping her out of her thoughts, "Where were we?"

When they finished dinner, Todd driver her home, and kissed her at the door of her apartment.

"I had a good time." Riley said to key him to the fact that she was bidding him farewell.

Todd didn't seem to be getting it though, he moved his lips along her neck.

Riley shivered, moving her hands back to grip his shoulders.

Todd's hands gripped her waist as he shoved her against the wall. As his mouth met the underside of her jaw, she moaned out, "Gray."

"What?" Todd asked confused.

Riley herself was shocked, "Gray, the skies were getting gray. You should get going before it rains, but let's do this again sometime, yeah?" Riley quickly recovered.

"Sure." Todd shrugged. "I'll text you later, Riley."

"Bye Todd."

Riley shut the door and slid down to the ground.

When had this happened?

Why Gray?

She didn't even know what he looked like, or if he was a forty year old man for goddamned sake.

It was probably just a stupid girly crush.

She probably only liked him because for once in her life she'd been chasing after him.