Chapter 9

Jay P.O.V-  Hey guys it looks like its going to storm we should head to Vicky's house. If  that's alright with you Vicky. Vicky- sure come on guys lets go to my house until the storm lifts up, I have a secret shortcut we can go through so we can get to my house faster. Ok guys follow Vicky so we can all be safe before the storm starts. my vision blurs and i see that it is raining and we are fighting our enemy's, except maria and Stephannie because they catch a cab and leave us stranded there in the middle of a fight. My vision comes back and we are walking through an alley when we run into our enemy's- Nicole, Diedra, and Roshnida in the ally waiting for us to fight them. They must be in a bad mood, oh yeah I forgot before I left school I mixed there makeup into a brownish color.

Stephannie P.O.V- so I see that there enemy's are waiting for them to fight its pouring outside and they want to fight them at a time like this when the weather is bad and they could possibly get electrocuted right in front of me. I don't think so maria come on we are going to go to get a cab and have him drive us to the mall where we could shop.  Maria-  ok hurry its raining cats and dogs out here. So we catch a cab and leave to the mall.

Brianna P.O.V- so we are about to go to vickys house until the storm is over to late the storm has just began and we now have other problems on our hands we have to move threw these scumbags. ( yes I just called them scumbags). ok what do you want I ask them. Nicloe- I want to know why our makeup was brown when we put it on our faces at school today, they all stare at jay. Jay-  What it was not me, (blushes bright red).  Jay why did you do that, Jay- I was having a laugh you know me I love playing pranks on people come on no ones with me. Come on jay now they want to fight us and you still have a broken hand you must feel smart. Jay-  you know im not smart.

Vicky P.O.V- ok so you want to fight us, because jay mixed all your makeup and you were stupid enough to put it on your ugly faces. They tense and look at jays hand and laughs, Roshnida- we already found the weak one of the group pointing at jay. Jay- hey no fair just because my hand broken does not mean we are weak, I bet you when one of your nails break you will scream like a baby. Ok guys its on!!!!!