Chapter 11

I see y/n standing there with flowers in hand I stared for a second "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" he said with a genuine tone I smile a bit and let him in.

We go up into my room as I'm walking to my bed he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him gently. He kissed my cheek saying "you didn't answer me" I smile at how cute he was being "I forgive you" I turn and peck his lips he picked me up and took me to the bed.

He knew I wasn't ready so he didn't try to go further than kissing.  We sat up and he asked "what we're you and that boy talking about?" I practically heard the jealousy in his voice "he was just talking about nothing really just making jokes"
He rolled his eyes "he's gay" I say he then smiled "good cuz I ain't wanna beat a lil boys ass for talking to my girl" he says looking at me

His shirt was off I stared at him
"Pictures last longer" he said then laughed his back was against the head board so I went on his lap and started kissing him.

He grabbed my ass which made me moan a bit he pulled me closer it got heated really quick
I didn't know that I was rubbing his...area until he groaned "your not ready for the problem in my pants... so I suggest you stop." He said looking into my eyes

"I know I'm sorry" I got off of him and layed next to him "for what?" I sighed an sat up "because I feel like I lead you on all the time and we don't end up doing anything cuz I'm 'not ready'" he looked at me and said. "I don't care about the sex Dinah.... that's not why I'm with you I Want to make you happy...so don't think sex is what I need."

I stared at him I kissed him it was passionate I pulled back "I'll be ready soon enough" he smirked and pecked me "and I'll still be here when you are"

I smiled and layed on his chest eventually falling asleep.

I woke to feeling no one next to me I felt a little hurt that he just left but I checked my phone to see that it was 9:45 pm I got up and went down stairs to see

Y / n cooking while Seth is in his arm laying his head on his shoulder. I stare seeing how cute this was he turned around and smiled "hey baby" I walk over and kiss him "what are you doing" taking Seth From his arms an putting him down "go watch cartoons sethy."

"What are you cooking?" He looked back at me then back at the food "um something for Seth" he says I walk over hug him from behind "I didn't know you could cook" I said while smiling "you know now" he said playfully.

30 minutes later

"We can go get something to eat if you want" he said "I would but we can't leave Seth here." "We can take him with us besides he's asleep anyway" he says "ok"

We get in his car and put Seth in his driver seat. I get in the car and he started driving I put my legs across his legs. "You trying to get me pulled over?" He said smiling. I just stared at his side profile... he's so cute.

He then reached over an put his hand on my inner squeezing it

I squealed and he laughed we pulled up to the drive threw and waited Seth woke up He started asking to chicken nuggets.

"Can I have some nuggets dinahhhhh?" Seth asked "yes Seth" she sighed.

We get over food and go to the house and eat he put Seth to bed.

"Alright babe I'm about to go home" he said coming towards me "ugh ok text me when you get home" he smirked "ok"

I know boring chapter don't blame me please its my first story.