Chapter 17

Your pov

I was sitting up against my head board on my phone when Dinah came out the bathroom she walked over and started kissing me.

"Baby" I say she ignored me and sat on my lap kissing my neck leaving hickeys there.

She took off my shirt "Dinah" she hums in response "what are you doing" I say

She stopped and grabbed my dick "I'm ready" she whispered in my ear.

I took off her shirt and flipped her so that she was under me.

She layed there watching me unbuckle my pants I take them off and she stares at my dick.... "I didn't even take my under wear off yet" I say leaning down kissing her I unhook her bra an take off her underwear.

I stare at how beautiful she looked she must have gotten nervous under my gaze because she went to grab the blanket to cover herself.

I stopped her "don't ever cover your beautiful body" I said she grabbed my face and started kissing me I took my boxers off

I slipped it in an she moaned I was going in and out slowly then sped up she moaned louder.

She pushed me so that she was on top... she started grinding I was groaning I pulled her closer.

"Baby" I say in her ear she was moaning as if she was trying to keep the noise in I turned her so that I could give her back shots.

I started going faster then she started moaning uncontrollably "DADDY " she yelled that made me go faster she came on my dick....

I slowed down I felt my self about to cum I wasn't  going to make her do oral.... because it was our first time I pulled an as soon as I did that I nutted all over her cat.

She layed there for a second then went to clean up I put on my boxers and layed down she came out and put her under wear on then took one of my oversized t-shirts.

Then crawled into bed and layed her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" she whispered "I love you to" I felt her smile

"Why were you so gentle with me?" She asked surprised "because I actually care for you  I love you" she smiled big then kissed me "it was really good" I laughed "yeah you were screaming daddy" she look embarrassed "I was that loud" I nodded.

Dinahs pov

He dick was big as hell.... way bigger than nelas.

He started kissing me on the cheek "baby go to sleep" he said I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep.

This was hella short.
Sorry.