Pt. 7: Back at it again!

Recap: It's about 5 am when I am woken up by a very loud bloody murder scream.....
Jake's POV:

I throw my body up and look over to see Erika, in tears holding her foot.

J- babe what's wrong?!
E- my ankle, I think I-I broke it.
J- babe we need to get you to a hospital!
E- I'm fine!
J- no your not now get up!

I walk over and turn on the light to look at Erika's ankle. I look down to see it bigger and more purple.

E- Jake I don't know if you know this but I have a fear of hospitals.
J- Erika I would be right here by your side if you needed me.
E- thanks Jake.

By the time we finished talking Erika kissed me and she got up. Instead of limping she put pressure on it and screamed. I picked her up and carried her out the door. When we got out the door everyone was down on the bottom step.

T- where are you both going?
C- Jake we checked you room first cause we thought you two were in there?
Tr- bro you look tried?
N- how many hours of sleep did you get.
J- guys Erika and I are going to urgent care, I am tried I got 4 hours of sleep. Now if you guys would please be okay, we have to leave. Call me if you need anything.
Everyone- ok bye
Jerika- bye

We left and headed to the urgent care. When we got there they said that we had to fill out forms. So we filled them out and we went in. The doctor came in about 2 mins later. He then took some x-rays and came back w/ results.

Dr- so Erika as to what our x-rays say is that it's just a fracture and that you will need crutches for 4 weeks and a boot for 2.
E- ughhhhh. I hate those stupid boots.
J- babe you're going to have to deal with it.
E- if you say so.
Dr- ok so as soon as we get the wrap on you can head out.
Jerika- ok

The doctor then puts the wrap on and heads out. We then leave the doctors office. We were about half way home when Erika asked me something.

E- hey Jakey?
J- yes babe?
E- can we get Taco Bell?
J- I've never heard anything better in my life!
E- I'll take that as a yes!

We then head to Taco Bell. We get our food and head back home. We pull into the drive way. I get Erika out and carry her back in cause we have crutches at home. We walk in and see everyone in the door way and they all gave us a weird look.

J- y'all are looking at us weird? What's wrong?
A- ummm this is hard to say
Al- but um we got a call from....

Ahhhh guys ik it's one in the morning when I post this. It's because I'm sick but I'm also watching Riverdale a lot lately so. So I hope you guys enjoyed. Leave some ideas of suggestions. I might not post later today aka the 21st because I have a bday party so I won't be posting. But I'll post the 22. But hope you goats enjoyed love ya!!
-Abi☃️🐐