Pt. 21: The Plan.

Recap: But before I finished that word the door opened........
Jake's POV:

I quickly get up and move to hide behind the wall until I hear a familiar voice.

Ay- hey does anyone know where Logan is?
T-Ayla? You scared us all!
Ay- Tessa!! Omg I haven't seen you in forever. Hey guys I thought it's was on-

But before she could finish Logan was behind her and Jake and him looked at each other at the same time and scared her.

Ay- ahhhhh!!!
L&J- gotcha!!
Ay- you know what? Fu*k both of you.

We than quickly went down the stairs and Logan followed. We all just start bursting out in laughter.

Ay- hope you know I can still here you!!
X- omg

N- ok back to the plan.
J- so the goat, her grandma, sister, and mom will be in her room while I'm at Erika's and I' spot. But the bad thing is that she can only keep the goat for a day. But then once she goes to our spot I'm taking her around La cause she hasn't been properly around. But when we come back she will have another dress cause the first one is a summer dress and the second one is a formal dress. So then we will head out for dinner and come back late.
Al- awwwww she is going to love this!!!
T- ok well we should probably make it seem less obvious if one group goes back now and another in like 15 mins so girls and some boys go now and another later.
C- seems good.

Tessa's POV:

I just got in the car when I plugged in my phone cause it was dead I had tons of text. I planed to check them once I got home but when I walked through the door, I saw Erika who looked like she had been crying for hours. She looked me straight in my eyes and everyone behind me stoped and went around me. All of the sudden she just started to scream.

E- WERE YOU WITH JAKE?! YOU SAW HIM DIDN'T YOU?! TESSA IS HE OKAY? HELLO DID YOU SEE HIM? YOU WERE WITH HIM WEREN'T YOU!!
T- Erika I wasn't!
E- YES YOU WERE!! MAN HE WANTS TO SEE EVERYONE EXPECT ME!!!!

After that she just slammed the door and locked it......

Guys I was suppose to be "asleep" while I wrote this but I wasn't and my mom came in and thank god I can move quickly and I know secrets of how to look asleep and I didn't get caught. But thank you for reading! Love you goats!!!
-Abi❤️🐐