ch. 1

I know, I am horrible, another facking Squidbob, and a, Squillbob fanfic, don't ask, I don't know, I myself don't support Squillbob, but this would make sense in this story, what can I say? I read a squidbob fic and was like, oh now i gotta write one... so here it is. Just to let you all know, this IS a SMUT... R&R.

UPDATED: 9/20/18

'Hnn, huh..' Spongebob moaned as he laid his head back, biting his lip as Squidward picked his head up, staring at him, pressing his cock against the sponge's ass, Squidward grinned down at the little yellow thing, watching as the boy squirmed, running his teteacle down his soft yellow stomach, a short trip to find his little yellow cock.

"Hnn, you like this?" Squidward asked as he pressed harder, Spongebob nodded, his legs moving in a frenzy, wanting to feel more of what Squidward had to offer, "Hnn, more." he moaned as he moved his hips in a circular motion so that he may feel him better.

Spongebob then wrapped him in his arms as he came in for a kiss, his legs being forced down like a butterfly. Everything was starting to grow warm and fuzzy, "oh Squidward, i, i think i'm gonna.."

Spongebob's eyes fluttered open at the sound of his alarm clock, he groaned as he fought to turn it off, he shielded his eyes from the bright orange light that peeked through his blinds. Spongebob sighed, throwing his arm over his eyes, realizing that it was a dream, and tha his bed, was a mess.

He threw his pillow to the floor and tossed his blanket off, he could have sworn that he'd put some night clothes on before bed, sighing, he must've kicked them off.

He was hard, and dripping, and there was only one way he could relieve himself of the morning wood before he had to go to work. Gary must've left the room sometime last night, it was well known to anyone that shared the same room with him, was not to be in the same room when he had his little, dreams.

Spongebob sighed as he let the hot water run down his back, letting it run through every pore. The boy closed his eyes as he ran his hand down to greet the length between his legs, relaxing his face he began to touch himself.

Slowly running his hand back and forth, biting his lip as he tried to come up with some sick fantasy of Squidward sucking his cock, his tongue working it's way around him, feeling every vein before he went to suck on the tip. Spongebob whimpered as he threw his head back tugging harder before he collapsed to the bottom of the tub, his back leaning against the back side of it as he let the water run down his chest as he began to poke himself.

"Han, huh, Squidward.." he moaned, wanting to dig his nails in the back of his squishy head, sigh but this was only in his head, it wasn't the real Squidward Q. Tentacles, it was only his imagination, and it was times like this, when his imagination could be his worst enemy, because, he wanted so much, all those kinky dreams, of bdms, dress up.. Hnn you name it, and it was thoughts like that that only made him want him more, and that's if, Squidward was even into that kind of stuff.

Spongebob sighed as he shoved his sheets and blankets into the washer, 'i made quite a mess last night, didn't it?' he questioned as he shut the door and turned the machine on before turning to go to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast.

"Morning, Gary." spongebob greeted as he walked towards the fridge to fetch some milk for a bowl of kelp-o, "Are you hungry, boy?" he asked as he held up a can of snail-po.

"Meow." Gary complained, having the yellow square blush, "Y, you heard that?" he asked as he brought his hand to his cheek, "Meow reow (who couldn't?)" Spongebob's face only turned darker, "Oh was I really that loud? I, i'm sorry, i couldn't help it, it's just, that-" he said as he turned around to look out the kitchen window, looking over at the easter island head.