3 章

~ { Y / n 's P O V } ~
It was 5:30pm, I walked to the convenience store I checked my phone for any notifications. I felt a little hungry so I decided to get some snacks. I feel very nervous for school tomorrow, the whole situation is just.. weird. Usually people never talk to me, other than Hanse, social interaction just was not normal to me..

One New Message

Hansesese:
Hey wanna play some Overwatch or smthin?

You:
Sure, but I wanted to play some Kingdom Hearts 3. I wanna finish pirates of a Caribbean.

Hansesese:
Woooow, ditch me for Sora and Jack Sparrow?? ㅠㅠ
Hansesese:
Girls and their anime bois smh

You:
Yah! Sora is NOT an anime boi, he's a Japanese Disney character.. get it right!
You:
Anyway, Jimi wanted to watch a movie with me tonight, so I cant really play anyway ㅠㅠ

Hansesese:
Aww to bad :P
Hansesese:
I guess ill be playing by my self :/

You:
wow,, well cya.
——————————————————————

You turn off your phone and continue walking. Suddenly someone pushed you from behind, you fell scraping your knees. You groan in pain and look up at the person.. Jessica.

"Oopsie! I didn't see you there. I'm not sorry though." She smirks evilly.
"Rude. What do you want from me?" You get up, brushing off the dirt on your clothes.
"I want my Jungkook, so back off loser!" She glares at you.
"And? I don't have him so flip off, I did nothing." You start to walk away from her until.. You feel a yank on your hair, pulling you back.
"Don't walk away you c^nt! I'm f^cking talking to you!" Jessica turns you to make you look at her, still holding your hair.
"OWW! Let go of me!" You punched her in the jaw, making her let go.
"I didn't do anything! so leave me alone!" You storm off trying not to make a scene.
"YOU LITTLE—" You kicked her in the face as she was trying to attack you.
"I said, leave me alone sl^t." You bend down to level eye contact with her. "Don't make me say it again." With that you rushed off to the store before she could try anything again.

As you entered the convenience store, you quickly got some snacks, paid, and left.
While walking back to your home, you looked down at your knees.
"Oof, I forgot. Oh well."
You felt the sensation of the the burning pain, and noticed that the blood was dripping onto your ripped jeans.
"D^mn, I hope it doesn't stain."
You continued walking, but you felt like someone was watching you or following you. Feeling the intense atmosphere, you turned around and... no one was there.
You sighed in relief and walked quickly back home.

~ { J u n g k o o k 's P O V } ~

Walking to the convenience store, I thought about Y/n.. Then again, when am I not thinking about my future wife? I check the time and it's 5:45pm. I smile at my cute lock screen of Y/n. My sweet Y/n, you'll be with me soon darling.
"YOU LITTLE—" My gaze shot forward at two girls fighting, ugh Jessica. The other girl kicked Jessica in the face, where she turned around where I could see her beautiful face.. My Y/n! She said something to Jessica and left. I stared at her in awe. Where is my angel going?
I followed behind her from a distance, she went inside the convenience store and picked up her favorite snacks.
"You never fail to surprise me, darling.. Where did you learn to fight?" I mutter under my breath.

As she left the store, I quickly followed her, from a distance of course. I needed to make sure she went home safely..

☁︎ ~ t i m e s k i p ~ ☁︎

~ { Y / n 's P O V } ~

*Beep beep beep*
I slam my hand down on my phone, turning off the alam. Ugh, I don't want to go to school today. I get up and start my morning routine.

『 ~♥︎ 6:30 am ♥︎~ 』

Hansesese:
Good morning sweetie, don't forget to eat breakfast!

You:
Thanks I won't forget, see you at school.

Hansesese:
I got a surprise for you :D
Hansesese:
I hope you will like it!

You:
??
You:
You know that you don't have to give me anything right?

Hansesese:
But our BFF anniversary is gonna be 7 years and 6 months! almost 8 years!

You:
I know, I didn't forget. I'm gonna treat you after school okay?

Hansesese:
Waahh okay! Cya
——————————————-

I closed my phone and put it in my bag. I started to make breakfast for me and Jimi.
"JIMI! I'M LEAVING NOW! HAVE A GREAT DAY, I LOVE YOU!"
"OKAY BYE UNNIE LOVE YOU!"
I closed the door behind me and headed out to school. I saw Hanse waiting for me, so I quickly caught up to him, and linked arms with him. I smiled at him.
"Good morning BFF! How's your day so far?"
"It's pretty great! Today is our day, BFF!" He smiled back at me, as we started walking towards school.
We continued our normal conversation until—
"Good morning Y/n!" Jungkook smiled at me, not acknowledging Hanse.
"Uh.. Good morning Jungkook?" I gave him an awkward smile.
"Do you mind if I walked with you?" He walked next to me.
"No not at all." I smiled at him, even though I can hear Hanse sigh.
"Great!" He held onto my wrist lightly. I then unlinked my arm with Hanse and caught up to Jungkook's speed. Hanse followed behind us, pouting.
"You're so pretty Y/n, why don't you have a boyfriend? That deserves you of course!" Jungkook stared into your eyes while smiling his cute bunny smile. This made you blush.
"A-ah well.. no one is really interested in me.. I'm kinda a loser." You saw awkwardly, smiling back at him.
"Are you sure? I very much would like to date you! Ahh i wish you would be mine." Jungkook pouted cutely to you.

Wait.. What?

A/n: SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS STILL CONTINUED :D