4 章

~ { J u n g k o o k 's P O V } ~
I stormed down the hallway, glaring at anyone who dared to look at me or say something about me. I needed to hurry, I didn't want to be late to meet up with Y/n. Those annoying sl^ts keep bothering me and talk about Y/n too much. That makes me mad, I would love to kill them all already. I opened the door to the roof top to see Jessica about to push Y/n off.. DONT TOUCH MY GIRL YOU F^CK!

☁︎ ~ f l a s h b a c k ~ ☁︎

"Are you sure? I very much would like to date you! Ahh i wish you would be mine." I pouted cutely to her.
She blushed and looked down. Argh baby please don't hide your beautiful face, I want to see you.
"W-what? Really?"
I nod and smile to her. Her shoulders drop down a little, as if she's disappointed.
"What's wrong bab— Y/n? Is something wrong?" I look at her sadly
"I-I'm not your toy Jungkook." She stops walking, pulling her arm away from my grip.
"Y/n, you're not an object. I know that." I stop and look at her.
"A-are you just toying with me? I'm not an easy wh^re kook!" She looks at me angrily, but she's still cute. But it hurts me that she thinks that I would play her. I changed for you Y/n..
"Y/n, lets just go. School's about to start." Hanse links arms with my girl and pulls her away.
"Please give me a chance" I call out after her.
They stop, and she turns her head to look at me.
"Fine. Meet me at the rooftop during lunch."
They continue walking to school, I just stare at her back.
But Y/n I love you. You're mine, no one will get between us my darling. I will never let you go once you are All Mine.

~ { Y / n 's P O V } ~

"What are you going to do Y/n?" Hanse looked at me worried.
"I know the situation looks really bad right now, but I got it under con—... HANSE WHAT DO I DO?" I looked at him desperately. He sighed at me then put an arm around my shoulders.
"Do you like him? Does your heart beat quickly by the thought of him? Do you get butterflies when he touches you?"
Hanse grabbed my shoulders looking deep into my eyes.
"Tell the truth, don't lie to yourself, I don't want to see you hurt."
"I.. I really do like him.. But—"
"Then I'll put my trust in him to make you happy. Do what makes you happy, okay? Never let anyone change your smile!"
Hanse smiled at me and pulled me along the path to school.
"Y-you're not worried that he's a play—"
"You know, if he does hurt you, I will hurt him."
Hanse gave me an innocent smile. I smiled back.
"I know you will always have my back Sese!"
"Good, now don't forget today is still our day!!"
"Aaa i know know"
We did our BFF handshake then went to class.

☁︎ ~ t i m e s k i p ~ ☁︎

I was walking towards the roof top during lunch. Jungkook was staring at me the whole class period, he even got called out by the teacher for it. I looked at him once and he cutely smiled and waved. Of course I waved back, but I knew that my cheeks were heating up. Anyway, I opened the door to the roof top and waited for him to show up. I stood near the edge and looked over.
"That's a long way down.."

"NO!"

I turned around to see Jessica about to push me and Jungkook. He ran really quickly and pushed Jessica away from me. And then he pulled me away from the edge into his arms. Jessica glared at me.
"YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU B^TCH! YOU TOOK MY MAN!"
She snapped at me, making me flinch. I was about to retort back to her, but Jungkook beat me to it.
"MY Y/N DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! IM HER MAN NOT YOUR'S YOU C^NT, LEAVE MY ANGEL ALONE!"
Jungkook angrily yelled at her. I looked up at him. He looked so mad.. it was really sexy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jessica got up and left quickly. Jungkook looked down at me softly. His hand grazed my cheek.
"Are you okay?"
I stared into his beautiful doe eyes. I was lost. He waved his hand in front of my face. Then he smirked playfully.
"You like what you see Y/n?"
"Y-Ye— I mean no, well yes, but like no,.. i just—"
He chucked, which was also hot.
"You're so cute when you're embarrassed."
"I-I—"
You realized how his nose grazed yours and he was still holding you by your waist.. he was so dam close! I felt my cheeks heat up even more.
"Jungkook.. I-I uhh"
"Will you give me a chance Y/n? I promise that I changed for you! I really do like you"
"I- I.. I like you too Jungkook.."
Jungkook smiled his cute bunny smile.
"Y/n, will you be mine?"
"Heh- yes of course!"
"fORevER?"
"Yes Jungkook."
I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. And pulled him into a hug.
"You promise me?"
"mhm, yes kookie."
I felt him smile on my neck.

☁︎ ~ t i m e s k i p ~ ☁︎

* End of School *
"DO HANSE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!"
"Yahyah calm down, where've you been? I was alone during lunch?"
He pouted cutely at me, I smiled and hugged him. He was surprised.
"Ohh yea, you met up with him.. how was it?"
Hanse looked at me with a worried expression.
"We're a thing!"
I smirked at him, making him smile.
"I'm so happy for you! Make sure he doesn't hurt you. Lemme talk to this guy. Also, don't leave me now that you have a boyfriend okay?"
"Ahh i know Hanse, i will never leave my true best friend"
"Let's go get some ice cream, it's still our day"
Hanse pouted. I smiled at him and we walked to the school entrance. As we were about to leave the school a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up.
"Jagiya where are you going without me??"
I turned my head to look at the person, it was Jungkookie.
"We are going to get ice cream kookie! Do you wanna come with?"
He put me down and nodded smiling.
"But its our BFF anniversary.."
Hanse looked at me sadly.
"Hey, we will still be hanging out together right?"
I looked over at Jungkook to see him giving Hanse a death glare.
"Guys, lets just all hang out okay?"
I grab Jungkook's hand, making him softly look at me. He nodded at me. When we got to the ice cream shop, I was going to get my favorite: (f/ic). Jungkook put his arm around my waist.
"Do you wanna share a (f/ic) sundae?" I nodded enthusiastically.
"Hey Y/n lets get a double scoop together?" Hanse smiled at me.
"Sorry Sese, I'm gonna share with Jungkook." I smile sadly at Hanse, he pouted.
"Why don't you get yourself your OWN girl to share with?" Jungkook muttered, loud enough for us to hear.
I looked at him with a sad look, although he was glaring at Hanse, who was glaring back.

Why are they getting so mad?