Chapter 24

Shouto fell asleep quite fast – you had to wriggle out from under him, sitting up and observing the mess that had been created. It gave you a bubbly feeling; you had developed your relationship into something obscene.

Without waking your sleeping prince, you moved his body to your bedroom, located far away from the dim dungeon. He needed to feel at ease whenever he woke. You internally giggled when his sleeping form rolled around on your bed. You slipped in next to him, awaiting the comforting darkness.

Grunting, Shouto opened his left eye, trying to bring his surroundings into focus. His tired gaze landed on you, resting peacefully next to him, his arm wrapped around your waist protectively. You had broken apart slightly in the night, and he resolved to fix that.

Spooning you, he planted his head atop yours, running a gentle hand down your back. You nuzzled your face into his chest, enjoying the warmth radiating off him.

He was silent, eyes scanning the room for any unnecessary weapons. When he didn't find any, he sighed in relief. His breath moved your hair slightly, making you shudder.

Shouto yawned, not feeling the energy to move any more. Both of you were still covered in the evidence of the night prior, but he didn't think he could be less worried.

You stirred, making some incoherent sounds. He looked at your features in concern and wonder. Your eyes fluttered open, and the two of you stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Good morning." You yawned, snuggling further into your partner's chest.

"Yeah...good morning." He repeated.

His morning voice was lower and huskier than usual, and it gave your stomach butterflies. The way he was holding you reminded you of a shoujo anime.

"(Y/n)..." He mumbled, a bit hesitantly.

"Hm?" You hummed, snaking your own arms around his waist.

"...Your hair is soft."

He stroked your (h/c) locks lovingly, and you had to fight the giggles that threatened to spill out. Who knew the great Shouto Todoroki could be comfortably lying in bed with a villain, naked? No less after doing something that would be sure to shock both his classmates and the media.

That would be a sight. Maybe if you had taken some pictures, you could have blackmailed him into staying with you, by releasing them to the press.

"I thought you'd seize the chance to escape when your shackles were broken." You whispered, groggily.

"Yeah...I thought that too." The shame in his voice was instantly noticeable.

You closed your eyes, hugging him closer to your body.

"You can be as dominant as you want. I don't mind."