Bonus from me!✌😇

Me: hello ladies and gentleman! It is me! The stupid lazy asshole author of the wonderfull book you all are reading!

Karma: enough with the chit-chatting already! Let's get to the point!

Me: hidoooi!~ itta me o~ wasuralevato!~

Karma: your voice sucks! Shut up

Nagisa: plus the song lyrics your singing is wrong!

Me: how could you all be so mean! Don't blame me just because I'm not from japan or Inggris even America!😭

Karma: your problem dude!

Me: I am not a dude! I am a female!

Nakamura: a female with a male soul!😒

Me: when did you get here? Your not suppose to be here? (Y/n)-san is the one that suppose to sit there! *pointing at where Nakamura sit*

Nakamura: well I'm just bored! Your dialogue for me is so simple and short!

Me: don't blame me, your not the main character of this story!😑

Nakamura: whatever! Hey, you can come out now (Y/n)!

Y/n: *come out from the cupboard with a pale face* d-do I have to?

Nakamura: she told you so *point at author*

Karma: ah~ there you are my little angle!~

Nagisa: when did she hide there?😅

Y/n: don't come one step near me akabane! I'm not gonna fall for your cheap game again for twice!

Me: cheap game? Oh, you mean when he makes you mad and then you start attacking him while you don't know that Karma just making your energy run out, and lastly he try to kiss you?

Y/n: I'm not surprise that you know.

Nagisa: she is the author of this story you know?

Karma: don't be so mean (Y/n)-chan!~ we're not on play today, we're here for another event that author-san have~ so you don't have to be worried that she would make us kiss again... Although I want to kiss you by myself now~

Y/n: NOOOO!!! *hide behind Nagisa*

Me: okay let's start the bonus! *ehm*

Karma: bless you~

Me: shut up already!

Karma: I'm just saying! I'm just saying....

Me: okay, now I am here with a bonus chapter for you all, because I'm bored to write a story now and I want to have some fun with this story! So I'm making a bonus chapter that is telling how's the shooting process of this story goes!

Karma: *whisper* we're anime, we don't need shooting or whatsoever!

Me: I can still hear you!

Karma:wha-- what? Why did I say? I didn't say anything! *sweating*

Me: okay, lets begin!

***

"....and for miss (Y/n), You have a capability both in being a hero and being so attractive!" the Big Bad says as he start to glance to your big boobs and turn to bright pink.

You realize what he's staring and start to hug Your self especially at Your chest.

"Hei you perv--"

BANG.

A gun shoot noise heard and all the student look at the door to see Karma with a pistol and a sunglasses, looking all bossy. The anti-BB hit Koro-sensei head and he passed out.