Fear Comes True

To actually say that Uraraka and Tsuyu were fighting against a knife wielding Villain wasn't exactly the most accurate assessment that Mina had ever made in her life. It was more a case of Uraraka had pinned her down on the ground in some sort of hand-lock. It wasn't so much a fight as it was the conclusion of a fight, which apparently the Zero Gravity Quirk user had somewhat dominated, bar a wound that was on her left bicep.

Tsuyu meanwhile, seemed to be pinned against a wall with some kind of device by her hair, which was attached to the devices around said Villain's neck and back. The Frog girl was attempting to get said device from her hair, but seemed to be struggling to remove it, due in no small part to her awkward positioning in relation to the device. The fight primarily seemed to have been won by Uraraka, though since Mina had only just arrived, she really had no idea what had just gone down.

She had made the choice to run like hell away from the majority of her classmates back at the lodge, sure, but that didn't mean that Mina had liked being on her own while the entire area was up in a constant fight for success. It was mildly terrifying to be on her own when an unknown number of Villains with students as their targets were attacking indiscriminately at anything that even vaguely resembled a Hero bound student. At any time, from anywhere, she could be attacked, by those fake Villain clones, by a new one entirely, or by someone who mistook her for a Villain herself. All of them were distinct possibilities, and just thinking about how they might happen sent a flurry of images through her mind that she'd rather not think about.

Actually finding that her friends were both right here, but also completely okay, was nothing short of a miracle, as far as she was concerned. She all but jumped out of the brambles and the bushes that she had been marching her way through, almost tripping up once she was on solid ground again. "Uraraka, Tsuyu!"

Perhaps it was because she was on guard, expecting more Villains to come out of the woodworks to try and rescue their comrade, that Uraraka shot her glare in the direction of Mina, giving her classmate a look like she was half prepared to slam her unconscious against a tree. When she realized whom it was, she allowed herself to relax her stiff frame, confusion quickly making its way onto her face instead. "Ashido? Where did you -" As her grip loosened absentmindedly while she addressed the newcomer, the Villain underneath Uraraka made some kind of effort to escape, wriggling in an attempt run for freedom, causing the brunette to reaffirm her grip, this time with a lot more force. "Ah! Tsuyu, grab her hands with your tongue so I can tie them up! Your wound isn't that bad, is it?!"

"I'm fine. Just give me a moment." The Frog Form Quirk use responded, reaching up to try and free her hair.

Quickly running up towards the pair of her friends, Mina found herself looking towards the Villain pinned below Uraraka's body weight, seeing a golden eye, just like her own irises, looking back up at her, and then switching between looking at Uraraka, and back to her. She couldn't be older than the students themselves. Probably younger, and just her eyes gave the acidic girl the shivers. The Villains were recruiting literal children into their ranks now?

If so, where the hell were they getting them from then? This one looked more terrifying than some of the guys back at the USJ!

"Heya, Mina! I'm Toga! You're another cute one! Is everyone in your class so sweet too?"

Mina gulped when the Villain addressed her by her first name. She didn't like it. "How the hell?..." It made her feel exposed, vulnerable, almost like she was completely naked. The only people that she ever wanted to call her by her first name were friends, family and Izuku. Having someone else that she'd never even met before using it felt completely bizarre.

"They must know our names from the Sports Festival. I think they know everyone's names." Tsuyu reported, trying to free herself from her predicament. "That means they also know our Quirks."