Chapter 36

Eyyyyy look at me feeding you a good ass full meal 

I Obviously, listened to Niall's album whilst writing this chappie. I'm proud of my Irish daddy. The album is gold, he is gold and he deserves gold, dammit!

My favs are flicker, paper houses and blind so far. The whole album is pretty lekker, to be honest.

What do y'all think of the album? Tell me so we can fangirl together.

------------------------------------

"Argh," Niall groaned as he came to. The cold compress that had been placed o his forehead slid down onto the floor with a moist thump. The headache that he was having was being made worse by the bright light that was blinding him.

"Turn off the light, please." Niall croaked at the silhouette that he could make out in the corner of the room. The person shuffled quietly as they went near the door where the switch was. Instead of turning it off they dimmed it a little so that they could still see each other but it wouldn't blind Niall anymore.

"How are you feeling?" Liam's concerned voice drifted into Niall's fuzzy conscience. Niall's eyes fluttered open in time to see Liam reached for the cold compress on the floor, to put it on his forehead once more.

"M'good. I have felt better though." Niall hesitantly said, trying to remember the events of the night ... before? He tried to look over at the window but somehow the window that was once next to Harry's bed in his en-suite had disappeared. He looked around trying to orient himself, then he makes the conclusion that this wasn't Harry's hotel room.

"Well, you did hit the elevator floor pretty damn hard. Louis tried to catch you but he realised too late what was happening. Almost gave him a heart attack, there." Liam continues dabbing at Niall's forehead with the cold compress with his unanimous frown upon his brow that he usually spotted when he was worried. Guess having a child just made him much more of a worry wart.

"I almost gave Lou a heart attack? He was on the verge of head-butting me just a few moments before." Scoffing, he reaches for the cold compress and pushesLiam's hand away lightly. He sits up on the bed, with his back resting on the wall and finally faces Liam.

He was clean shaven and radiant despite how stressed he looked. He had on a hoodie and jeans and was the epitome of dressing down. Niall could tell that he had come here with the idea of some down time with his boys. He felt so bad that this mess that he had caused was what he got instead.

"Yeah, but you know him when he gets angry. He says a lot of things he doesn't mean." Liam leans back into the chair that he was in and takes in Niall. His shirt was partway open and he was pretty sure that was Harry's shirt he had on. His socks were not on his feet to protect those toes of his that were curling up in discomfort from the cold. His complexion had a sickly green parlour to it that was slowly going away.

"Where are those two anyway?" Niall says as he looks around for Louis and Harry.

"I told them to get their shit together or they wouldn't get to see you and locked them in Harry's hotel room." Liam shrugged.

"You know that won't work."

"Yes, it will."

The confidence radiating off Liam had Niall suspicious. "Why do you say that?"

Liam thought back to when Niall fainted. Harry almost lost his shit. He went ballistic and started shaking Niall, trying to wake him up. Liam had to literally drag him away from Niall so that the hotel staff could carry Niall into his room. Louis looked horrified and slightly disappointed in himself. He had subconsciously stepped in as Niall's caretaker when Zayn left. They both had fear written all over their faces as they watched Niall being checked over by the hotel doctor and when she had declared that he didn't hit head too hard so he would be fine, they all simultaneously relaxed. It would work because their guilt was still fresh on their minds.