°CHAPTER 015°

~KHAI POV° HER BEST FRIEND~

I was taking off my shirt when Desiree walk in

I was taking off my shirt when Desiree walk in. She looked good but I don't see her the same way I use to. She took Lizzie with her and didn't tell me. I was looking all over for Lizzie.

"What you want?"I ask her.

"I want you"she mumble.

"I don't"I walk pass her going to Lizzie room. I walk in seeing the bed made up and her book bag gone. "Where is she?!"

"Calm down, she's at school"Desiree said.

"She goes to school now"I said.

"Yes. I put her in school to keep her educated"she said. "Have a problem"

"No, I'm good"I walk to the kitchen. When I walk in the kitchen I saw this beautiful girl. She was nice looking. She had puffy lips, mixed skin, and black hair or brown.

"Is your boyfriend checking me out?"she said to Desiree who was looking at me with an attitude.

"No. He ain't"Desiree push me out her way. "Come on girl, let's go and get something to eat"the friend got up and walk out the door. She got up and walk out the door with Desiree. The door slam making the pictures shake.

I sigh and walk to the kitchen. I look in the fridge seeing nothing. What the hell this girl eat? What she feed my daughter? I grab some chips and walk to the couch. I sat down and turn on the TV. "Ohhhh"I kick back and got comfortable. I ate the chip and munch down on it. I laugh and laugh thinking about how me and Desiree use to watch TV. Good ole times.

Just then my phone was ringing in my pocket. I took it out seeing that kaven is calling me.

"Hello"

"Where the hell are you?"

"Taking a vacation"

"Vacation my ass. Get back to New Jersey and come see your nephew and niece"

"Okay, I'ma see them. Might bring a lil surprise"

"Okay. I like surprises"

"Where are the kids?"

"Playing with Dave.  Dave friends are here and his ex is also here"

"Who is his friends?"

"Some dudes name Steve, Cory, and Tony. And his ex, Tina"

"Damn. Send a pic of her"

"Bye Khai"

She hung up the phone in my face. I sigh and look at the phone of me and kaven. I miss them back in New Jersey.