°CHAPTER 025°

~DAVE POV° TROUBLE, THIS BITCH IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE~

I walk in the house seeing the lights were all off and the TV on. Moana was dancing and singing. "Turn this shit off"I mumble settling my keys on the bar. I heard giggling by the couch. I walk to the couch slowly. I saw this cover fort and flash lights on.

"Kyliegh"I called her name. She came out the covers looking at me with big eyes.

"Yes daddy?"she smile at me.

"It 12:49 AM. Go to bed"I said. Just then Lizzie poke her head out.

"Hey Uncle Dave"she said.

"Ayyyyy, wassup Lizzie"I hugged her. I guess this what kaven was calling me for. I kiss them both good night and walk upstairs to my queen. "Baby"I walk in the room.

"Huh"she mumble.

"You sleep"I said.

"No I'm up"she got up looking at me. "She came here Dave"

"Desiree?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, and left Lizzie here to take over New Jersey again"she said. "Meaning khai is back"

"Yeah he don't know what's going on right now. All I'm worried about is blacksta and getting him out New Jersey"I said taking off my shirt.

"So much shit right now"she sigh.

"Hey"I settle in the bed right next to her. "We can get through this okay. All we have to do is make sure he stay the hell away from you"

"That's gone be hard"she said. "But okay, I'm down till a new plan comes"she smile and then kiss my lips.

"Stop before we make another baby"I laugh.

"Hell no, kyliegh and donaven is enough"she said.

"Mhmmm"

"You know I was thinking about getting my tubes tied"she said.

"No"

"What?"

"I said no"

"What you mean no? It's my body Dave"

"I want another baby, not right now but once donaven is walking and talking"I said.

"Fine, but then I'm getting my tubes tied"she said.

"Fine by me"

~DESIREE POV°~

"Where's the money Byron?"I ask my second assistant. He been taking over since I was gone. But now I'm piss. My money isn't here. We only have 12k and that's bad.

"Some new niggas on the block by the name of blacksta and Tony. Blacksta a pimp, sells weed, and working with the locos"Byron said.

"We been trying to push them away from us but he comes back with a bang. Killed some of our guys girl"my worker said.

"While your ass was in California living the dream huh. Big house, loving boyfriend, and nice ass cars"my first assistant said.

"I'm sorry guys. I was slipping"I frowned.

"But I'm back and it's time to take our territory away from them"