6: AMIR SADDIQUE

Chapter 6: AMIR SADDIQUE

itz_Mjay surprise! It's Thursday and here's an update 💃🏾💃🏾 henjoyyy!!

Slowly but gradually, Hilwa was getting used to things, she was adapting quite well to the luxurious life of Abuja. Finally, daddy had decided it was time for her to stop the home lessons and join school.

Hilwa stared at herself in the mirror admiring herself. She'd to admit, she looked beautiful and smart in her school uniform. But despite how excited she was, she couldn't stop the jittery feeling she was having in the pit of her stomach.

Well.. who doesn't get nervous on their first day of school?

"Are you set Hilwa?" Feenah asked from behind her, putting on her small white khimar. She'd donned her uniform too.

"Yeah" Hilwa shot her a nervous smile.

Feenah sighed and stood in front of her "Don't be nervous. Everything will be alright" She reassured.

Hilwa nodded flashing her a bright smile now. Her hair which was braided into the 'two step' style was neatly packed. She unfolded her white himar and put it on.

Feenah grinned and held her hand "Lets go down and eat breakfast, we're going to be late"

"Ah ahh see how beautiful you look Hilwa" Basma who they met at the dining eating together with layla, complimented.

Hilwa smiled radiantly "Thank you yaya basma"

Layla looked at her and rolled her eyes but deep down she wouldn't lie she knew she looked beautiful, she always looked beautiful, she just wasn't ready to admit that.

Shortly after, Aunty and daddy entered, they all greeted them.

"Mashaa Allah, hilwa see how pretty you look in your uniform" Aunty smiled at her. Hilwa returned the smile, a shy one.

"My daughter is looking pretty kam" Daddy chuckled and patted her head "Make sure you concentrate and study hard. Don't mind all those bad girls and boys, and do not hesitate to ask Feenah or layla for help if you need anything. They are your sisters, they'll always be there for you, okay?"

"Thats right Hilwa. Be a good girl." Aunty smiled.

Hilwa nodded meekly.

Xxxx

"Hilwa!" Feenah called from jss3B classroom door.

"Feenah!" Hilwa exclaimed, excited to see her.

Apparently, Feenah was in jss3A while hilwa was in B. After the three boring periods it was finally break time. Thus, feenah came to meet her so they could spend the break with her and her two girlfriends.

"These are my friends, Hajra and Firdausi but you can call them Siyam and Firr" Feenah introduced.

"Hey" Hilwa smiled coyly at them.

"Siyam and Firr meet my famous cousin and friend, Hilwa" Feenah passed hilwa a look that tells her to go with you the flow.