A/N #1

Hiya guys, it's Dren/Dino here with another Ask&Dare book. I deleted the other fanfic because I realized I suck at one-plot stories. And I seem to be way better at Ask&Dare books.

If you didn't read the description, just a heads up, the ships to be here are there. 👀

Yes, I'm not joking about any of those ships. I can't help but ship them y'know-- (credits to friends x-x)

Now I know you've noticed that some of the same character are in two or more ships. That basically means a ship war, and only one will be canon.

I mean that none of these ships are canon in this book YET 'till SOMETHING happens. Some will become canon as this story progresses.

Now here's the important details 👀:

1) Please use the proper format of giving asks and dares. Now, I'm not too strict with this.

*Please put a note if you would like to be Anonymous or not.
[Ask or Dare (2-4) (in total)]
[Addressed to Which Hero]

If you put in 2-4 asks and dares, each for different people, please do it like this:

[Ask 1]
[Dare 1]
[Dare 2]
[Dare 3]

Ask 1 : [hero]
Dare 1 : [hero]
Dare 2 : [hero]
Dare 3 : [hero]

All I actually need is the ask/dare and who it is addressed to. Thank you!

2) Please do not give asks and dares in PM.

3) Please do not start a ship war or hate war in the comments.

Well, this is all I guess. You can start leaving your asks and dares here, and I'll get to them in a while. Thank you, and goodbye.

Started : October 28
Ended : ?

~Dino