Elsa

:^)

The ask and dare box is open. Please leave your asks/dares in the comments, in accordance to A/N #1.

All characters(except for random Anonymous throughout the story) and the game itself is owned by Moonton.

...

Welcome to the reunion!

Estes: ...reunion? I am sure I did not plan this.

Of course you didn't! This Anonymous did!

Estes: Anonymous?

Why, yes! I am a complete stranger. I give to you this pretty house for you all to mess around in.

Vexana: (looks at her phone and frowns) Big ass house with no wifi, huh?

Oh, you won't be needing any wifi to pass the time here!

Estes: (gulps)

Miya: My King, this does not sound too good... what shall we do?

Estes: ...

The rest... you will find out in time. You know what I mean. I'll leave you guys 'till I am needed once more! Farewell!

Vexana: WAIT-!

Vexana: What the hell did they mean by no wifi? Don't leave me hanging!

Zilong: I think he meant... this. (points at the single paper on the table)

Kagura: Ooh, ooh! What does it say? (picks up the paper)

Kagura: ...

Kagura: ...I thought it was the pizza store's number... (frowns)

Zilong: (grabs the paper from Kagura) ...what? It's adressed to Aurora.

Aurora: <is sitting on the couch, where she sits already is contaminated by ice> Oh, yes? (stands up)

Zilong: It's for you. (gives the paper to Aurora)

(#1: GalaxyTwink)

Aurora: (stares at it skeptically)

Aurora: This is a song... is it not?

Nana: <:3> It's from Frozen! It's a good movie!

Harley: (about to barf) No, it's not!

Aurora: ...am... I supposed to sing along...?

Zilong: Uh, no...?

Aurora: Then is it asking me to 'let it go'? What is the meaning of this?

Alice: (laughing)

Aurora: How do I 'let it go'? What must I let go of?

Zilong: Um, Aurora, I don't think you're supposed to take that seriously--

Aurora: Nonsense!

Aurora: Give me time, I shall solve this by myself. (walks over to the kitchen and sits on the dining table, staring at the paper)

Zilong: ...

Zilong: I should be concerned, right?

Alice: No, no, deary, Ice Queen is always naïve. Don't be too surprised if the next thing she asks is why the number she dialed on the microwave won't answer. (shrugs)

Zilong: Well, do we leave her to continue solving that... thing...?

Alice: Oh, sure! Don't worry, I'll be watching over her and giving her 'hints'.

Alice: Later, sweeties~! (flies over to Aurora)

Zilong: ...

Estes: Let us all just hope Aurora actually does not dial on the microwave...

...

Welp I got one chapter done :0

Please leave a few asks/dares if you like! Except don't make it TOO sexual and stuff. 😂

Anyways, 'till next time!