Author's Note

Like I said in the synopsis, each chapter is a different short story. I have a very wondering mind and this story I think will be a great place for me to put all of my little ideas. Should you be inspired by either any of the prompts that are bolded or the short story itself, feel free to use it as a base or springboard for your story because every writer has a different outlook on something and no two stories will end up the same, it is exciting to read different products based on the same idea. Just give me a shout-out at the beginning of your story and let me know.

I can't promise that every reader will love every chapter, that's not what I'm going for. The point of this story is for me to share my stories with others.

Now, enough with the negativity. Thank you so much for taking a chance on this story!!!! I wouldn't have the courage or want to keep writing if it weren't for all of you that have read my stories so far, and for that I will be forever grateful!

Please vote, comment, and message me about what you either like or don't like. I would love to hear from you all so I can become a better writer.

I think that is enough talking for now. On to the story!

~HaleyDione