Chapter 20

Annie's POV
it's been 2 weeks since we moved in, Hayden and i are really happy.
i need to talk to him about something though.
i don't know how he will feel about it.

"Hayden!" "can you come here please?" i holler from the living room. i hear his foot steps coming down the stairs. "what's up?" he asks as he sits down next to me.

"well..." i'm trying to say something, he looks so nervous, "i think i'm ready to start our family!" i say with a smile hoping he will be happy too. "like have kids?" he says confused. "well yeah.. if you want to?" he smiles. "let's start now" i say while kissing him. he carries me up to the bedroom.

*next day*

i wake up and i feel fine. i get really sad because i was hoping that i would be pregnant.. Hayden wakes up and looks at me.
"hey babe, how did you sleep?" he says while attempting to sit up.
"good" i reply trying to act as normal as possible.
i stand up to go get some clothes for the day, i end up wearing this;

(without bag or hat)
and this hair style:

i walk back in the room and see Hayden on his phone

i walk back in the room and see Hayden on his phone. "let's go eat something" he says.
i smile and walk downstairs. i'm starting to not feel good. i'm thinking it's  just because i had my hopes up on being pregnant.
i ignore it and pour myself some cereal. i take one bite and run to the bathroom and puke.
Hayden comes in after me.
"Hayden.." i say while smiling "you should go get a pregnancy test" he smiles and walks out the door.

Hayden's POV
"Annie?" i yell as i close the door behind me.
"i got the test!" she comes downstairs and gets it out of the bag.
she opens the box and reads the instructions. she goes in the bathroom.
"i'll be right out Hayden!" she says closing the door behind her. soon enough we were sitting on the couch waiting for the test answer.

beep-beep

the test has the results. i'm so nervous. "Annie i want you to know, even if you aren't pregnant, we can try again, it's okay. but if you are i'm going to be here with you every step of the way"
"i love you so much" i say to Annie before we flip the test over.
"i love you beyond words Hayden" she says while kissing me. "now let's find out!"
we say at the same time. we flip the test over and it says...

CLIFHANGER! HAH WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
comment below!

WC: 446