Chapter 21

Annie's POV
it is... positive! "Hayden! we're going to be PARENTS!" i say as i look at him.
"i love you so much Annie!" he says as he looks at my stomach. we are so lucky, a lot of people don't get pregnant on the first try.

my phone rings. it's Hayley
————————————————————————
A= Annie H= Hayley
A- Hey Hayley what's up?
H- can i please come over? i want you to meet someone. mom and dad don't approve but i need you're opinion.
A- sure! need a drive?
H- no it's okay my friends brother is going to drop us off.
A- see you soon Hay.
————————————————————————
"Hayden?" i yell as he pours some chips in a bowl "Hayley's coming over for a bit, she wants us to meet someone" he smiles and nods. god i love him.

i hear a knock at the door. i go to answer it and i see Hayley and this boy. "Hey hayley" i say as i hug her. i automatically know what's going on. it's her boyfriend. "who's this" i say breaking the silence. "This is my... well guy friend. his name is Noah" she says while looking him, i tell her to come in. they sit down on the couch

(A/N- remember i changed the ages. Hayley's 14)

"So, why doesn't mom and dad approve?" i ask while looking at Hayley.
"they said i'm too young to. well date" she says looking kinda sad. "well Hayley remember. you're there last baby. they don't want to let go" i said trying to sound like i understand.
i let them stay for a bit. We left them alone on the couch to watch movies. me and Hayden went upstairs.

*3 months later*

"Hayden?" i holler as i grab the car keys "common we are meeting them in 10" i go out to the car and wait for Hayden. we are announcing that i'm pregnant today. i wanted to wait until our first doctors appointment. just to be sure. i told the family we were coming over to announce something. i see Hayden running to the car. he hops in and i say "isn't it suppose to be me being late?" we laugh and start driving.

we get to the house. "mom, dad, Hayley!" i holler as we walk in. Hayley comes running down the stairs and gives me and Hayden a hug. then mom and dad come. we sit on the couch. "so." i said trying to start a conversation. "i'm pregnant" i say. they all looked shocked and very happy. when i visit them i wear baggy sweaters so they can't see the baby bump. "congratulations!" they say while hugging me. i'm so glad to get that off my chest. "how far along?" my dad says "3 months" i say while looking at Hayden.
"we find out the gender in 3 days" Hayden says hugging my mom and dad.

not a cliffhanger 😂 but hope you enjoyed this chapter:) i made this whole sitting in wendy's 😂
WC: 504