14

(I want this story to be more interesting so here you go)

(Thomas POV)
Alexander was sort of spacing out I mean it was adorable but we needed to go.
"Alex" I poked his face and Alexander looked at me and turned a bright red color. "S-sorry" he said and scratched the back of his head. Man how did I ever hate this guy? He's amazing. If anything ever happened to him I would be so lost without him. He was definitely made just for me.

*later that day*

(Hamiltons pov)

I was walking out if my class when I felt somebody grab me and drag me out of the building. How nobody saw that happened I don't know. We'll probably because I stayed after class to talk with the teacher...but who cares about that I'm literally being kidnapped! You poor people don't care about that. I struggled against the person but gave up which is something I NEVER do. I would tell for help but they had stuffed something in my mouth which tasted TERRIBLE. I was dragged into the back of a car and I felt the car begin to drive away. I still had my phone in my hoodie and I grabbed it quickly and saw texts messages from Thomas.

Babe💖:Where are you?!? I came by your class and you weren't there.

Babe💖: Your not at home where the fuck are you?!?

Babe💖:Alex I'm worried why aren't you responding? You always respond!

Babe💖: I'm serious Alex you better answer me!

Ham-Man:Thomas call the police! I have no idea where I am but I need help.

Babe💖: I'm calling the police right now! Are you okay?!?

Ham-man:I'm fine just scared. I'm in the back of a car.

Babe💖:okay I'm calling them stay safe okay?!?!

I felt the car stop and I hurried up and put my phone away and saw the person open the back of the car up and I didn't recognize them immediately than I saw who it was "James? What the fuck?!?" (I'm so sorry Dx I didn't want it to be him but it would make sense;-;) James chuckled and dragged me inside the building. I was surrounded by a forest inside of an old cabin. I struggled again but James was stronger. He dragged me to a chair and tied me up his eyes were filled with hate. "James why the fuck are you doing this?!?!" James grinned and looked me directly in the eyes "Why am I doing this? I'm doing this because Thomas chose you over me!" He glared at me and walked away but before he left the room he said "oh and if you scream I won't hesitate to kill you!" And he left Alex alone and afraid. Thomas please help me soon!

(Thomas pov)

Where.the.fuck.is.he! I had gotten all of his texts and I was worried. Whoever did this is going to fucking die if I get to them. Why would they ever take Alexander?! My mind kept racing about Alex and I was pacing around the room. I had invited James over so he can help me settle down but he was late hurry the fuck up. I heard a knock at the door and James walked in his eyes filled with worry "I heard what happened to Alex. We will find him don't worry!" James seemed so calm about the whole situation. That was probably just me though. Maybe I should calm down-No! I can't calm down! Not when my Alex is missing and is probably hurt! I need to worry that's my job! If anything bad happens to him I don't know what the fuck I would do. The universe would probably give me another Soulmate one that I would never love as much as I love Alex. How could the world be this cruel? Why would anybody want to hurt Alex? And who is responsible. I heard something fall on the floor and I turned around to see a phone on the floor. Not just any phone though. I would recognize that green case anywhere. It belonged to Alex! And the person who dropped it was James. "How the fuck did you get Alexander's pbone?! James I swear to God if you hurt Alex I will kill you!" James looked up at me frightened and ran out of the room. I can't let him get away. And that's when I hunted down James with the police.

I'm so sorry all of you James fans:( I love him but I wanted there to be a bad guy and he happened to be the most suitable character for this...I was originally going to make it Eliza trying to steal Alex for herself but then I realized Alex would easily get away from her but problem not get away from James Madison. I'm sorry tho Dx