part two of self playing maybe(the bathtub)

Zane's POV
I walked into kawaii Chan's room and she was covered in cum i walked up towards her and she was passed out and the sex toys didn't help me reach my limit so i took my dick ot out of my pants and took out the sex toy that was in her and when i did a string of saliva connected it with her vagina but when i was done taking out the toy i got in position and barely went in and she woke up "zane kun what are you doing?"" Shh just relax " i said in a calming voice then she realized what i wanted and she went back to sleep and i started to be very gentle but halfway through i pulled out and put on a condom and continued until it was filled with cum then i waited a while for my boner to die down and when it did i wrapped kawaii Chan in her robe and took her to the bathroom i had to be quiet because aphmau and Katelyn were asleep,i drew a bath and set her in it and started washing her.I started with her cotton candy hair then to her shoulders and when i got to her boobs i blushed bright red even though we have been dating for a couple months but cleaned them it was fun they were bouncy(I'm sorry I had too 😂😂) then i went to her waist and i made it too her vagina and i cleaned around it first then all of a sudden i felt the sudden urge to "play" with her so i did i stook one finger in and wiggled it and started moaning but i covered  her mouth because they were loud then i put another finger then i stuck in two more in and all of a sudden i was fisting her after a while she came like four times and then passed out again i went to her thighs,her knees,calf's, and her feet then i was done so i took her out of the bath dried her off and pit her in her favorite pajamas my sweatshirt and also bra and underwear then i remembered i had extra pajamas they smelled like kawaii chan probably because she wore them bit that's okay i set her on the bed put her in a comfortable position and we spooned i woke up in tje middle of the night and i couldn't go to sleep so i put on my little horsies and i actually fell asleep to it when i woke up i saw kawaii chan staring at me caressing my face and i went back to sleep cause i was still tired and so was kawaii chan good night!

468 words