Bad Bad Girl

Zane's POV

Kawaii~Chan has been being a bad girl... I don't know what to do with her... Well I have a few Ideas

"Kawaii~Chan come help me with dinner... " I say

"Nah I'm good I'd rather eat you" She smirks

"KC... Come on! Please? "

"No... " She says and continues looking through her phone

"Ugh whatever... " I roll my eyes and continue making dinner while she is giving me sexist seductive looks "Kawaii~Chan stop giving me those looks... "

"But daddy... "

"Don't 'but daddy' me"

"You look really hot... " She bites her lip

"And you look really dumb.. Can you please at least just wait till we finish dinner? " I ask well more along the lines of beg.

"Ok Daddy... " She smiles innocently and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around my hips from behind me and I turn around to kiss her. She gets in her tippy toes and I peck her lips. She walks over to the table and sits down and we kiss before we start eating.

"Is it good? " I ask. She nods and lays her head on my arm while yawning. I stand up and pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms hanging down, she falls asleep on my shoulder and I take her upstairs. I lay her down on the bed and kiss her forehead. Since we didn't live together I had to go back to my house. I grabbed my stuff and went home. I got inside and went to my room. I got a text from KC.

Baby girl😍-why did you leave me?

Me-I had to go home KC

Baby girl-Come back

Me-Ok❤

I went back to KCs House and went up to her room I walked in and she is laying down.

"Why did you leave meeeeeee???? " She pouts and I kiss her.

"Im sorry I can stay the night... " I say and I lay next to her. She nods and cuddles into my chest l. She places her hand on my lower stomach moving her hand down lower "KC... Your turning me on... "

She slips her hand into my pants and touches my dick.

"KC... Stop... " I say and she starts jacking me off. I roll my head back and take her hand out of my pants "Don't make daddy mad please... "

"But I want to... " She smirks and she runs her hands all over my body. I turn to kiss her pulling away still having a good grip on her bottom lip with my teeth which causes a moan to escape her lips. I kiss down her neck and her chest.

We both take off our undergarments then I get on top of her and pin her hands on the bed.

"Since you've been a bad girl today you are gonna get a punishment... " I say and tease her.

"Z-z-zane~kun!! " She shouts and her eyes roll back.

"Who's Zane? " I ask her still teasing her.

"D-da... " She couldn't even speak "Daddy!! "

"That's better... " I nod and shoved my whole length into her. Her head rolls back and she moans. She digs her nails into my back and digs her head into the crook of my neck. She let's go of my back and holds onto the bed sheets tight. I had to pin her arms to the bed so she would stop moving. There was tears rolling down her cheeks like a stream. I could tell she was enjoying it. She but her lip and i started to see blood. I kissed her lips and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She moans just by that and I pick up my pace.

"Ugh fuck me harder daddy... " She moans with her wet lips against mine. I go harder and she bites onto my lip making it bleed. She closes her eyes tight and birds harder on my lip. I run my hands through her hair and grind faster in her. Our sweaty bodies rubbing together her breath fanning my face felt like wind hit me. Her body moving in sync with mine. I pull her to me and I push towards her. Every stroke i took felt like electricity as the muscles in my body were moving along with my bones. Kawaii~Chans hair flopped every time I slammed straight into her. Which was often. Kawaii~Chan latched onto my arms gripping them as I pulled out and cummed on her stomach and chest. We both have cum dripping down our legs and on our stomachs. We clean up and put on different clothes.

"Thank you daddy... " She smiles and cuddles into me.

"Anytime... " I smirk and kiss her before we both fall asleep

Hope you enjoyed I will take requests soon but not ATM bye!!!! 😍😍😍 809 words.