Why me

Y/n's POV
Don't play song until I say so

I roll over and slam my hand on my alarm clock breaking it. Another day of life yay. I think to myself. I go to the bathroom and turn on the water. I wash my hair and body, turn off the water and then I go get dressed. As I walk out with a towel  around my body I see my two best friends. Jordan and Jaxon . Jordan and Jaxon are like my brother and sister. Jordan is Sapphire, she controls water. Jaxon is Nymph, he controls earth. I am Phoenix, I control fire. I told Jaxon to get out so I can change and Jordan goes and takes a shower. Whew. I look around for my black hoodie and my Black crop top as I let the towel fall to the ground I look at my wrist and thought of every thing I am. Fat. Ugly. Stupid. Abomination. All those words run through my head (A/n: Hey my ppl I know another Damian Wayne x reader when u haven't finished the last one makes no sense right. Well good because I'm deleting the other one. I know some would be running around going crazy but eh I hope you like this one just as much.  End of A/n) Tears welled up in my eyes no one knows about it not even my family. I quickly get dressed in pants and my black hoodie and crop top. My sister Esmeralda or Esme (Me!) controls Air she is known as Storm. I go downstairs and we wait for Jordan who just came down. We all walk to school. I go through the back because I saw Savannah and her gang of mini-mes. ( If your name is Savannah I'm so sorry ) As I walk to 1st period I see Damian Wayne. I have to admit Damian is a good looking guy but he stares at everyone with so much disgust it freaks me out but when his gaze lands on me it softens. I get to 1st period on time and sit in my normal seat. As everyone sits with their friends I popped in a earbud and played her last words ( Play song ) I expected no one to sit next to me because Esme, Jordan, and Jaxon aren't with me in 1st period. To my surprise Damian Wayne sits next to me. The actual f*ck?  Why is The Damian Wayne sitting next to me?!

" Uh....hi?"